RANDOM THE ASYLUM: M E M E T O W N

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You know, I had secretly hoped that the cancer that this thread is had disappeared when it had lost its own spot in the Mature section...then I remember, one does not simply flim flam the zim zam bibbity boots and gimme your glutes cuz Im coming for your boots.

1424738123741.jpg

^mrw this thread

fc,550x550,black.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WxOM2pM.gif

I swear, I tuned in here just at the right moment.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WxOM2pM.gif

I swear, I tuned in here just at the right moment.
Been on a Warhammer binge, well the PC games that is. Destroyed the campaign on Warhammer:Dawn of War and am now punching through as the great and mighty WAAAAGH! in the dark crusade.

DoW is a great game. The original game had a fun campaign, Winter assault had some fun multiple branching campaigns (though the IG in that one sucked), Dark Crusade had an amazing battle-map campaign thingy. Soulstorm is more of the same, but slightly less good, and with some instances of comically bad voice acting.

Case and point:

SINDRI!
SINDRI!

All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. Are you actually reading this? All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord. All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord.
All work and no play makes Bale a dull overlord.

jas_3046875c.jpg

Just say no!

20-back-boobs-fail.jpg

*is too afraid to open*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

But I thought all boobs were beautiful? XD

=O You're a boobist!