AA TRADEMARK
(fighting style)
(offing methods)
STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES
(combat-wise)
WEAPONS/SUPERPOWERS
(gear, vehicles, crew)

AA RANK/EXPERTISE
(C - beginner; B - intermediate; A - advanced; S - expert)
KILL COUNT
POPULARITY RANK
EFFICIENCY

QUIRKS/HABITS
PERSONALITY
HISTORY

Love it. Will begin work on my character sheet. But, who will be playing who, and what genders are you going to play, and would this be an MxM, MxF, FxF or so on?

Also, important thing. Anime face claims or are video game face claims fare game?

I'd opt for one male and one female. Role-wise, I'd put one up as a deserter, whereas the other could be a member of the special squad. Perhaps we could rank up the squad, too - commander, officers, whatnot.
MxM, MxF, FxF - I don't mind any. We can let the course of the story decide~.

Whichever one you prefer, no restrictions. :)

I'd love to be a member of the special squad.

The course of the story would be great. My character will be a female. I honestly would prefer anime, but I believe she's too awesome not to put on here~

NAME:
Alex Reinhardt
RACE/ORIGIN:

Human, Old Earth

PHYSIQUE:
latest

latest

AA TRADEMARK:
Close-Quarters Combat Training
Excessive use of firearms and specialized grenades

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES:
Mechanical augmentations to her legs, feet, arms and an enhanced retinal display that allows her to have thermal optic vision, information about her weapons, energy levels of her augmentations, and her health -- her augs allow her to have immense agility and finesse even when dual wielding weapons.
Weakness to electromagnetic pulse weapons such as EMP grenades and EMP firearms

WEAPONS/SUPERPOWERS:
Weapons:
latest

Hurricane Tactical Machine Pistol Model 18 (TMP-18)
Her favored weapons of choice. Modified to have quick-eject magazines, she usually attacks her targets with two of these in tow.
She tears her targets fast with agility and precision in close-quarters and medium range.

latest

Aparta Spearhead Sniper Rifle
While she prefers up close and personal, she's not afraid of taking out her targets from a distance. Armed with a fully silenced sniper rifle,
the glint on her scope is the last thing her targets never see.

[IMAGE REDACTED]
Hunter Squad -- Special Squad
Being a Major in command of her own unit, she's usually
tasked with performing wet work that other agents or
units can't handle. Known as the 'Whisper Unit' for not leaving
so much as a trace of their existence.

AA RANK/EXPERTISE:
S RANK

KILL COUNT:

POPULARITY RANK:
UNKNOWN

EFFICIENCY:
80% MISSION EFFICIENCY RATING (AVERAGE)

QUIRKS/HABITS:
She especially likes toying with her victims, especially if they're unaware why they're being targeted.
She has a habit of being paranoid, but at an acceptable rate.

PERSONALITY:
Cold, calculating, fiercely loyal. She has a moral compass, however, but she remains strict with orders and even more so with the command of her unit. She does a lot to make sure her unit stays alive, even if hey're at fault for whatever predicament they may be under.

HISTORY:
Born and raised with her somewhat honest living parents, she grew up to be a stalwart graduate of the [REDACTED] military academy and was deemed excellent for military service on her home-planet, [REDACTED]. While on duty she managed to lead several companies in numerous ground battles in the [REDACTED] war, managing to grab the attention of the Association. After managing to survive several tours of duty she was 'dishonorably discharged' after several war crimes involving the public executions and burning of native relief centers and hospitals in the Battle for the [REDACTED]. Briefly after her discharge from the military, she was hired by the Association. Climbing up the ranks and performing numerous operations with flying colors, she was awarded a position as Major in the Hunter Squad, which gained recognition after -- [End of Historical Background]

• Love
Reactions: Galzra
Lar'sa 009
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ "
Larri" ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
╒═══════════════════════════════╕
data_______ AGE 43 / GENDER male / android }}
╘═══════════════════════════════╛
nick_valentine_by_lei_ren-d9ha53j.jpg
PHYSIQUE

The 6'6" frame, wrapped into a trench coat, has been fully covered in humanoid tissue, "skin" one would say, the remnant of his natural life. Blood vessels would stick out where the skin would tear. The right hand is tissue free, nimble and ruthless. The heavy-lidded eyes shine out in a furtive yellow from beneath the sturdy black line of the brows. The fedora nicely covers the bare metallic skull, the mainframe enclosed within, fluxed well with what has remained of the flesh, unclear memories. The cage of metallic ribs within the chest borders the locus of an impression of intuition, but whether it indeed bars the heart, none can be sure.
AA TRADEMARK

Herculean strength - ever-present.
Impregnability - the frame has been upgraded into an impregnable alloy of rarefied metals the melting points of which should in theory add up to, argumentatively, the highest ratio of versatility on par with the strongest metal in the entire universe - towhese. The frame convulses and portrays an incredible density and compactness, a shield of incredible permanence. It loses its capacity to defend once it attempts to morph into anything pertaining an offensive anatomy. Inevitably, he prefers being on the defensive, using his raw strength and a vague understanding of hand-to-hand combat.
IT expertise - hacking, data retrieval, transmission, storing. Developed piecemeal.
STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES

The unwisely large and tall frame gnaws at his speed, but his herculean strength makes up for it. Moreover, the alloys are thought to be able to dissolve if put under extremely high temperatures. However, many have put that to a test, and as many have failed.
WEAPONS/SUPERPOWERS

Larri is Lar'sa - he himself is a weapon.
He is alo an important part of a special squid charged with the duty of hunting down deserters.
AA RANK/EXPERTISE
A

KILL COUNT

POPULARITY RANK
--

EFFICIENCY

70% - Larri is prone to leaving behind a lot of collateral damage, but he, nevertheless, advertently completes his task.
QUIRKS/HABITS

Larri has an unhealthy obsession with cooking, albeit he does not require food consumption to function properly. Bits and pieces of the memories of his natural life say that he used to be a cook. The same bits and pieces lead him to believe that he used to be married, as does the wedding band that now hangs around his neck. He often unknowingly nips at it with his fingers.
PERSONALITY

Ofttimes, Larri is driven purely by reason and fixed calculations. Everything from his unruly frame, his unnerving yellow eyes and his disembodied voice stands apart with laid-back dignity. In battle, he takes a turn for the worse, letting his thirst for action and excitement paint everything red. When in pursuit, he may prove to be quite difficult to handle owing to impatience and impertinence that sometimes stir him off the beaten track. Restraint only kicks in when his superiors fashion him with a tight leash of both fear and awe.
HISTORY

A heartbeat, two, four, and suddenly breathing, feeling, bleeding, consuming. Larri is the pinnacle of bio-mechanics, fashioned on planet Grge otherwise known as the Fire Pit. Radiation had decimated all natural life in the biosphere of planet Grge, the vegetation brew into a vast, hostile wasteland. The inhabitants had buried themselves deep beneath the crust, creating and classifying in hope of survival. Life and Machine melded well. Robots took on countless shapes and sizes, invading all spheres of existence. Alas, paranoia and prejudice followed closely. Fear led to destruction and planet Grge was left but a smudge in its solitary solar system. Machines scattered about the universe and Larri found himself in need of a purpose. Despair moved him to act upon the weak. He has been cold-blooded ever since, perhaps even before the machine took over.​
I haven't forgotten. If you're still up for it, I shall have both of my CS's completed by Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. That would be nice! Though, the delay was a bit bad, but it's fine.

Yeah, I feel awful about that. Sadly, my boss gets off on giving me extra work, especially during the holidays.

Larri and Hunoh are both finished. Hunoh is an unknown but highly dangerous assassin currently in hiding. I've put almost everything under classified because the Board wants her abilities and her usefulness to remain covert. Partly because her abilities include completely erasing a person from existence. How, though, I would like to leave out for now.

As a special, intergalactic squad, we would need a spacecraft of a sort. What would you suggest?

I'll make the IC thread now so we may begin.

Hunoh
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
[BCOLOR=#333333]╒═══════════════════════════════════╕[/BCOLOR]
data______ AGE unknown / GENDER female / spleeris }}
[BCOLOR=#333333]╘═══════════════════════════════════╛[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]W A N T E D[/BCOLOR]
istvan-danyi-09_zpsjzyzgtsg.jpg

AA TRADEMARK

Metamorphosis

CLASSIFIED

CLASSIFIED

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES

CLASSIFIED

WEAPONS/SUPERPOWERS

CLASSIFIED

AA RANK/EXPERTISE

S

KILL COUNT

CLASSIFIED

POPULARITY RANK

CLASSIFIED

EFFICIENCY

100%

"… as though you've never existed to begin with,"

QUIRKS/HABITS

Promiscuity & gambling;

PERSONALITY

Dangerous

HISTORY

CLASSIFIED

latest

I was thinking of something like this, a medium class frigate capable of having living quarters and etc., that can still defend itself and store a small number of people. Sounds good?

Status
Not open for further replies.