Online Availability
Evening PST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
An good setting can grab me regardless of genre.

The ARE Clique

"America Rises Eternal." "America Rests Eternal."

Made out of the remains of the Raven Rock Enclave and other remnants, the ARE Clique represents the last sparks of the American Experiment. Nearly extinguished twice, two great conflicts have taught the faction a great deal about navigating the politics of a wasteland. Integrated both into the USSA and Titanville. Despite the physical separation, the two groups are in constant communication thanks to concessions bought a generation ago and act as one unit.

Known within Titanville for their high and mighty attitude, the clique has made its safety concerns on several USSA projects known. Although never escalating more than a calm verbal discussion, they are known as naysayers and considered to be overly cautious by USSA staff. Despite that, with other broken remnants slowly trickling into Titanville it has created a solid population base for the Clique and the city.

Within Titanvile, the Clique's influence runs deep. The Colonel is an outspoken member, who is responsible for the solidification of the Clique as a powerful military force to protect Titanville. Meanwhile, one of three Senators in the city is a member of the Clique's political party. It is a different story within the USSA.

The Clique possesses advanced technology thanks to its close partnership and integration into the USSA and Titanville. However, their primary project, sending 'Dreamers' and their Synth companions out into the wasteland as recon, intelligence, and scientific units to make lightning strike a third time. This time, on behalf of America. Not a moment too soon, either. Titanville can't stay hidden forever, even if they wanted. Colonel Autumn would want them to rise again, and the wasteland isn't content with allowing them to stay hidden.

-------------------------------------------

RULES:
  • This is a public faction in that anyone can join. If you want to work the Clique into your backstory, I do want to talk to you about it so that it's lore consistent with the faction. I prefer to talk on Discord but I am willing to talk on the forums if you don't want to use Discord. My username is Polyester#2476.
  • I have written a lot for this faction. Contact me if you want to make a character with it, there's a lot to go over.
  • If you are playing a 'Dreamer', you aren't getting up power armor or something that makes it obvious where you're from. You're not supposed to be a blazing sign saying who you're with.

• Nice Execution!
  • This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Kuno and rissa