1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
This is where Fish comes to test her bbcodes. Please don't mind the content here, it's all probably junk.

• Love
Reactions: rissa
OH NO THE COLORS IN THE COLOR SELECTOR DON'T HAVE NAMES
text
text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ok midway through this post i checked the bbcode editor and suddenly some values were in rgb and others were in hex
i give up on colors gosh

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
special characters?

Border-y Things
┏━┓ ╓ ╖ ╔═╗
┗━┛ ╙ ╜ ╚═╝
╭ ╮ ◜◝ ◤ ◥
╰ ╯ ◟◞ ◣ ◢

═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬

┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱

─ ━ │ ┃
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪
┣ ┫┝ ┥┠ ┨├ ┤

☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷
┬ ┭ ┴ ┵ ┼ ┽ ╍ ╎ ╏

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
==== ☠ ====
☆═━┈┈━═☆
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▀▄

Arrow Things
← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕☇ ☈ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟ ↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩
↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿ ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊
⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟ ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪
➔ ➘ ➙ ➚ ➛ ➜ ➝ ➞ ➟ ➠ ➡ ➢ ➣ ➤ ➥ ➦ ➧ ➨ ➩ ➪ ➫ ➬ ➭ ➮ ➯
➱ ➲ ➳ ➴ ➵ ➶ ➷ ➸ ➹ ➺ ➻ ➼ ➽ ➾ » «

Zodiac Things
♈ ♉♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Gender Things

☿ ♀ ♁ ♂

Icon-y Things

☀ ☂ ☃ ☄ ☁ ★ ☆ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☎ ☏ ☖ ☗ ☚ ☛ ● ♥
☜ ☝ ☞ ☟ ☠ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☮ ☯ ☰ ☱ ×
☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♠
♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✆ ✇ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✍
✎ ✏ ✐ ✑ ✒ ✙ ✚ ✛ ✜ ✝ ✞ ✟ ✠ ✡ ✢ ✣ ✤
✥ ✦ ✧ ✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✴ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼
✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❂ ❃ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❍ ❖ ❘ ❙
❚ ❛ ❜ ❝ ❞ ❡ ❢ ❣ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ` ´

Checkboxes
☐ ☑ ☒ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒
☓ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ ✗ ✘

╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻

≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿

⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒

⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟

⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯

⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿

⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍

⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭

• Useful
Reactions: Astroblaze
Gabriella Isabelle Flores

pRLw0OR.jpg

Year and House
6th Year Ravenclaw

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality

Introverted (sort of)
While most of the Hogwarts population is busy practicing combat spells, Gabriella spends much of her time reading books in the gardens. She doesn't often feel the need to mingle with the crowds, but when presented with the opportunity to discuss her two favorite classes, she will have no trouble joining the conversation.

Determined
When Gabriella finds something to do, she goes out and does it. She will put in any effort needed to achieve her goals, even if this means skipping meals or forgetting to be in bed by curfew. Even students who have never met Gabriella would know her passions-- when she isn't playing with the school's wildlife, she can often be found practicing incantations or creating new potions.

Independent
Growing up as an only child with two very busy parents, Gabriella learned to take care of herself at a very early age. She has become accustomed to having to fend for herself, and will often do things without having to be told. However, because she is so used to relying only on herself, Gabriella often finds that she neglects to ask for help in times she needs it the most.

Stubborn
Gabriella often believes that she knows best. The professors at Castelobruxo often carried an air of superiority when it came to discussing achievements in the more nature-centric areas of magic. While she doesn't look down on her classmates in Hogwarts, she doubts their experience with magical creatures and plants and will need to be thoroughly convinced before she follows somebody else's lead.

Background

Gabriella is the daughter of Brazilian scientists Isabelle and Gladiel Flores. Because their work could not guarantee them a stable family income, they elected to homeschool their daughter, bringing her along with them on various research trips. They realized that she had a way with animals, often acting as though she could converse with them. She also had little to no trouble learning which plants were poisonous, and could easily predict when a flower would bloom simply by looking at it.

It wasn't long before they realized that Gabriella's skills with both plants and animals were out of the ordinary; at the age of eight, while her parents were away in Europe, Gabriella taught herself to cultivate her own little, self-sustaining garden in the backyard. Upon witnessing her granddaughter restore the state of a dying plant with only her bare hands, Avó Maria made the long distance call to Isabelle and Gladiel, demanding that they return home immediately.

Maria relayed to the two scientists the story that her own Avó had told her-- not too long ago, one of their ancestors had claimed to be the son of two magical practitioners. Their ancestors had accused him of black magic and sent him away, but not before he begged them to tell his story. He believed that one day, a wizard may be born into the family, and they would have no choice but to admit their mistake.

What the adults were unaware of, however, was that the young child had been listening to them through the thin walls of their small family home. She rushed to her bed, where she had been hiding a treasure she found in the attic while playing hide and seek with her Avó. She came outside to join their conversation, shocking her parents and Avó into silence as she revealed her favorite book: An Introduction to Herbology and Magizoology; A Guide for First Year Students at Castelobruxo.

Time at Castelobruxo

Like many other Wizarding schools in the world, Castelobruxo had its own admission process. On the morning of Gabriella's eleventh birthday, a flock of Amazonian Scarlet Macaws appeared in the family home, declaring that Gabriella is a witch of the Amazon. They led Gabriella and her parents to a boat in a nearby river, where they were brought to what they once believed to be the ruins of an ancient tribe.

Like the students in Uagadou, students in Castelobruxo were never asked to use a wand while performing magic. Instead, students like Gabriella learned to rely on magical incantations. This allowed her to learn to manipulate spells according to her needs by simply changing words in the incantation, although it meant that she couldn't cast spells as quickly as the European exchange students who often roamed the campus.

As Gabriella entered her third year of wizarding school, Avó Maria fell ill to a disease even the young witch could not understand. She passed away before Isabelle and Gladiel could raise the funds for medicine, and this caused Gabriella to become even more passionate about Herbology. She took a part-time job tending to the rainforest surrounding Castelobruxo and sold various herbs and potion ingredients to the students from Hogwarts before they returned to Europe.

When her parents learned that they would soon be relocated to the United Kingdom, Gabriella was faced with the reality that she would have to leave Castelobruxo at the end of her fourth year. While it pained her to leave the rainforest behind, her parents simply did not have the money to travel from Europe to South America to visit her. Taking the money she had saved up from her work in the forests, Gabriella traded in her bright green Castelobruxo robes for the black ones from Hogwarts.

Transfer to Hogwarts

Because of her interactions with exchange students from Hogwarts back in Castelobruxo, Gabriella found it relatively easy to adjust to life at her new school. During a private ceremony with the Sorting Hat, she was told that she belonged with the students of Ravenclaw. It was also at Hogwarts that she learned to properly use a wand, although she still elected to use her incantations whenever it was allowed. While Hogwarts does not focus on Herbology and Magizoology the way Castelobruxo did, Gabriella still enjoyed her classes, appreciating the change of opportunity to broaden her knowledge.

Wand

Gabriella possesses a wand made of chestnut, with a unicorn hair for a core. It spans only nine inches long and shows great flexibility. It is said that wands made of chestnut often choose those who are gifted herbologists and magizoologists, and Gabriella suspects that her wand's flexibility reflects her own preference for incantations over spells.

Last edited:
  • Love
wA28ZoC.jpg

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut cursus ut est et vestibulum. Donec vitae turpis odio. Fusce nunc mauris, viverra ut lobortis aliquam, vehicula vel purus. Aliquam quis varius est. Maecenas tincidunt, tellus a facilisis malesuada, sapien arcu ultrices lorem, at volutpat justo ex a eros. Aliquam ac enim mauris. Etiam et nulla convallis, hendrerit enim congue, rutrum nibh. Nam suscipit mollis ligula ut viverra. Vestibulum in dolor nisi.

Curabitur eget sodales ex, nec finibus nulla. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Pellentesque non sagittis ante. Donec non risus sed nisi viverra laoreet. Maecenas ut diam ullamcorper, bibendum tellus ut, ornare purus. Pellentesque in venenatis nibh. Phasellus imperdiet enim eu commodo pellentesque. Cras lobortis massa vitae tellus volutpat, id semper eros porta. Quisque molestie consectetur purus, eu porta felis maximus quis. Maecenas ante mi, malesuada at magna nec, dictum pretium nisl. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean quis felis pharetra, sagittis dolor quis, sagittis ligula. Sed congue, orci eget consequat placerat, turpis erat bibendum tellus, a interdum odio tellus efficitur odio. Nulla feugiat finibus consequat. Nulla facilisi. Phasellus dapibus auctor sapien eu fringilla.

Aenean vitae dictum lacus. Sed tincidunt facilisis aliquet. Aliquam fermentum posuere volutpat. Sed dolor nisl, lobortis non finibus ac, malesuada eget neque. Maecenas nec velit posuere, volutpat augue vel, dictum enim. Etiam aliquam congue leo eu ullamcorper. Suspendisse sit amet pulvinar mi, in hendrerit erat. Nullam ultricies purus quis rhoncus cursus. Sed at tincidunt lacus.

Phasellus eget justo facilisis, tempus nunc eget, finibus dolor. Suspendisse sed elit laoreet sem posuere cursus. Fusce vulputate, diam vel eleifend cursus, quam dolor interdum diam, id dictum purus leo eu felis. Vestibulum risus odio, blandit eget sapien eget, malesuada tristique nisl. Etiam mi ex, fringilla sed ultrices a, mattis ac tellus. Fusce mattis volutpat lorem. Ut vel lobortis dui. Suspendisse potenti. In quis molestie nulla. Nulla lacus metus, hendrerit venenatis iaculis quis, sollicitudin ac elit. Vivamus sem mauris, dapibus a venenatis ut, posuere in libero. Proin nisi velit, consectetur eu facilisis et, pretium et quam. In purus velit, tincidunt et urna eu, lacinia eleifend diam. Etiam porttitor hendrerit dolor non dignissim.

Aenean vel tincidunt enim. Donec facilisis molestie congue. Vestibulum at ligula urna. Integer sed lacus luctus, finibus diam ac, lobortis libero. Cras neque diam, rhoncus et libero quis, bibendum lobortis nibh. Praesent in metus diam. Suspendisse ornare eget urna at hendrerit. Mauris faucibus turpis elit, a aliquet nisl ultrices vel. Sed nec magna feugiat, rhoncus est a, vehicula libero. Donec porttitor, velit ut finibus luctus, est lorem mattis justo, vel congue lacus augue sit amet nunc. Quisque vitae luctus tellus, vitae egestas dolor. Cras sed fringilla ipsum.​

Interactions
Interactions Here

[/div]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
350x150

Testing to see if images not ending in a proper image file extension works with the img tag

Edit: NAISU

wA28ZoC.jpg
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut cursus ut est et vestibulum. Donec vitae turpis odio. Fusce nunc mauris, viverra ut lobortis aliquam, vehicula vel purus. Aliquam quis varius est. Maecenas tincidunt, tellus a facilisis malesuada, sapien arcu ultrices lorem, at volutpat justo ex a eros. Aliquam ac enim mauris. Etiam et nulla convallis, hendrerit enim congue, rutrum nibh. Nam suscipit mollis ligula ut viverra. Vestibulum in dolor nisi.

Interactions
Interactions Here

Christopher Liam Williams

anXZyiC.png

Year and House
7th Year Ravenclaw

Height
6'1"

Blood Purity
Pureblood

Personality

Flirty
Will is quite the charmer, and he knows it. While he isn't in much of a hurry to get into a relationship, he isn't afraid to let people know that he might be interested, as long as it's all harmless fun. He's comfortable in his sexuality and will simply brush off remarks about his interest in both guys and gals.

Mischievous
Will's reaction to any form of negativity is to give it right back in a way that he can enjoy. He finds a bit of joy in seeing people who upset or annoy him get riled up. His favorite thing to do is to probably act more effeminate to upset anybody who stands by their homophobic beliefs.

Strategic
This Ravenclaw realizes that everything in life has some sort of value to him, and will make decisions based on what he believes to be more advantageous in the long run. He will not pick a fight he knows he will get nothing out of. That being said, he still has an eye out for opportunities to kick back and enjoy himself-- after all, happiness is his end goal.

Intelligent
As the son of two former Hogwarts professors, Will grew up learning how to work the academic system. He has learned to absorb as much information as he can during class hours so that he can avoid reviewing for exams. "Study the professor and not the coursework" and "work smart, not hard" are his mantras in this area. He can get high marks on exams without anybody seeing him put a single ounce of effort into his schoolwork, and can get days' worth of homework done in a few hours.

Laid Back
Although Will cares about looking presentable while in class or during events, outside of school, he can often be seen donning a simple long sleeved shirt and jeans. He very rarely stresses about his circumstances, instead choosing to take life as it comes. However, he is unable to understand when his friends don't see the same way and can often make insensitive remarks when trying to lighten the mood.

Pacifist
Will has always chosen to see the good in people. He believes that there are two sides to every story and will want to hear both sides out before making a decision. He will almost never resort to confrontation, believing that the drama and possible fallout just isn't worth it. Of course, this means that he also chooses to see the good in even the most evil of actions. Unless he comes to personally understand a cause, he will make excuses for anybody, such as racists, homophobes and even murderers, until it's too late.

Background

Bread

Bread is Will's cat. She is a black cat. Bread has blue eyes.

Wand

Relationships

Zed

Kass

August

Involvements

Prefect

Keeper

Last edited:
NTcjget.png

Interactions
Interactions Here

Last edited:
NTcjget.png

Interactions
Interactions Here

anjdsdkasdma

Last edited:
DO GRIDS ACTUALLY WORK
A test.

Gabriella Flores

andjka asdnjna na dadja asj daj djdjadjak da das jd asd asjdasdj asjd sajdas djas dja dasd asjd asjd asj dasdajdjsak dasjk dajk dadasjd asjd asjk daj dasjd sajk dsaj djsak djksa djksadjksa djka djksa djksa dkja dks djas djkas djs jd sajkd sadsa djksa d adkjsadjasdksa dsa dsajd askjd akd ajdakd sajda dajd ajdnadjad ajd ajkd asjd adjka dja djkasd asjd ada djsa djsa dsajd sajd adkja dasjd a dkjd akjd akjda dkjs adkja dasj das
interactions go here
location goes here

Last edited:
Here we go again, gonna test random stuff
again

Here we go again, gonna test random stuff
again

DIV 1
DIV 2

Last edited:
RalewayQuicksandOswaldRoboto; Merienda; Euphoria Script; Fjalla One;
Welcome to my shop!
[ Status: CLOSED ]

Heyo! I'm darkflames13, aka Flakes. I've been thinking of opening a coding shop here on iwaku for quite some time now, but it's only recently that I've finally convinced myself to go ahead and just do it xD

This shop is mostly a trial thing for me. For now, I'll only be taking three requests. If things go well (i.e. my sanity is still retained), then I'll consider taking in more.

02 / 12 / 17 - As of today, all three slots have been filled and the requests are being worked on. Rather thankful that it got filled out before the latter part of December xD It's unlikely that I'll be opening up more slots this December but I might do so early next year. We'll see what happens. :)

Making a Request
Making a request is easy. All you have to do is fill out the following form:

Form:
[b]What is it for:[/b]
(Character sheet, roleplay info dump, in character post, etc.)

[b]Color theme*:[/b]
(Colours that you want to be used)

[b]Images*:[/b]
(Link any images that you want to be added into the work. You can list as many as you want)

[b]Font Category:[/b]
(Serif, Sans serif, Display, Handwriting, Monospace)

[b]Content to be placed:[/b]
(Can be a link. If not a link, please place the content in spoilis)

[b]Music:[/b]
(Optional. Link any music that you want added in. Youtube links only)

* - See next section for more info

After filling out the form, expect a PM from me within the following week. I will either be asking for more information, or will be providing with an initial draft and ask for feedback / if you want something changed. The latter is what it'll more likely be.

Rules & Other Things
Credit - I have only one rule and that is that you do not remove the tiny credit that I will be adding somewhere in the layout (most likely going to be at the bottom).

First come first serve - I think this one should be pretty obvious, but I'll be operating on a first come first serve basis. This simply means that I'll be giving priority to whoever comes first.

Do not PM me for requests - I will not entertain requests sent over to me via PM.

Images & Colours
- While I do allow for you to list several colours and images, it is most likely that I will not be able to use all of them. I might even add colours that you didn't list. Which colours and images I use from those listed depends on how well they're going to work together. For example, if the image is predominantly of a green colour, it wont really look so good if I mostly use red for the layout. If you're going to be listing a lot of images for me to work with, I recommend marking one of them as important or high priority. That way I know to make sure to use that image in the work.

Elements - Elements such as stabs, tabs, accordions and sliders, to be used in the design will be determined by what I think would best suit the need given the content and purpose the layout will serve. I will not try to force using a certain element for a layout, just because someone wants it, when I know it isn't necessary. An example would be using tabs for an IC post layout. That's just riddiculous to do.

Samples
Head on to my Playground to see more my bbcode creations c:

Usage: GM Post / Complexity:
Jim's Motel & Diner
FIRST STOP
Season: Summer
Weather: Warm and sunny
Time: 7:00 am

It was a close call for the runaway teens. They had been seconds away from getting caught, but thankfully they'd managed to get away--for now at least. The teens decided to drive the car all evening, trying to get them as far as they could. It was a unanimous decision made by the group... well, almost unanimous; only Allen was against it, but in the end he had no choice but to grudgingly agree. They knew that the chance of them getting caught sooner was higher if they stopped to rest for the evening. Allen wouldn't let anyone else on the wheel so he toughed it out through the evening. At least he had the Jordan's company through it. The Asian kid stayed awake with him, and conversed with him despite being sat at the very back of the car.

Morning arrived sooner than anyone wished. Humans had their limits, and Allen was no exception. The young teen needed sleep, and so did his night buddy Jordan. Without even consulting the others, he parked the car at a place called Jim's Motel & Diner. "We're out of gas," he said simply, as it it wasn't his problem to deal with. Turns out Allen forgot to check whether the tank was full or not. Without another word, he looked at Jordan at the back seat and signalled him to follow as he exited his place from the driver's seat and headed into the place. Jordan followed him, yawning as he entered the place.

Jim's Motel & Diner looked plain on the outside; the only thing that would draw attention was the big sign above the entrance. Peering through the window, one would see that the inside was decorated with a retro theme in mind. The first floor was the diner, the second was where the rooms were at.

With a couple of hours to spare, the rest of the remaining teens were free to do whatever they wished.

Usage: In Character Post / Complexity:
Coda; Share Tech; Iceland; Roboto;

Lucas Hsieh
> Codename: Falcon
> Location: Place
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vestibulum viverra metus. Praesent semper convallis nibh, at eleifend leo. Vestibulum tempus magna a nibh laoreet commodo. In sit amet mauris sem. Donec facilisis vitae sem ac venenatis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam commodo pharetra odio, eu ultrices erat suscipit et. Suspendisse sit amet enim eu sapien suscipit lobortis sit amet eget odio. Mauris ac ornare arcu, sit amet aliquet orci. Proin hendrerit consectetur viverra. Pellentesque hendrerit dignissim erat, ut dictum libero pellentesque eget. In malesuada accumsan nibh, vitae bibendum sem sodales in.

Aliquam vitae ligula neque. Nullam sit amet ex ac nisi facilisis facilisis id eget dolor. Pellentesque nec metus enim. In blandit massa nec finibus interdum. Morbi eros ante, finibus at nisl in, mattis tristique libero. Maecenas sed massa tincidunt, ultricies neque accumsan, laoreet erat. In nisl tellus, fringilla a viverra in, scelerisque vestibulum nulla. Praesent hendrerit dui nec imperdiet ultricies. Morbi sit amet nulla ullamcorper, tempor tortor a, tempor sapien. Donec et feugiat augue, sit amet volutpat eros. Curabitur a odio eget leo laoreet finibus id vel velit. Vivamus fringilla vitae orci a cursus. Fusce viverra nulla est, a finibus justo porttitor fermentum. Mauris suscipit massa nisi, nec pharetra mauris maximus et.
> With:

Usage: Character Sheet / Complexity:

Coda; Share Tech; Iceland; Roboto;
< LUCAS >
Name
Lucas Hsieh
Codename
Falcon

Young and Menace - Fall Out Boy

[stabs=bcenter|100%x590]
{slide=
1 - personality