The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I just wanted to make sure y'all knew, no rush :3

This is returning! I am almost done with the Murder Events, so this will return in a day or two.

Reactions: AmerillaRose
Attention! Kindness and envy are now open!

Last edited:
Objection.png

Sorry, getting ahead of myself...

[fieldbox=Name, White, dotted]
My name is Jack Korrect. (Emphasis on the Korr, not the ect, so it sounds like CORE-ect)
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Representation, white, dotted]
I am the Virtue of Charity.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox= Appearance, white, dotted]
17y8d7az9o420png.png

Here is a portrait of me.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Age of Appearance, white, dotted]
About 24 is how old I appear to be.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Job, white, dotted]
Well, I work as a defense attorney, but with all these questions I'm beginning to feel more like a witness.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Personality, white, dotted]
I like to think that I'm a friendly, calm person. Outside of court, that is. In there, I'm like a monster, tearing apart witness testimonies like they were but mere sheets of paper. Besides that, I'm usually pretty relaxed, though. Of course, I do hate it when people lie, and most people would say I'm a loud guy, in or out of the court. I also tend to do a bit of coding in my free time, and while they are not very impressive in the least, I could design a pretty decent website in my opinion.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Supplies, white, dotted]
I have a camera, pocket watch, my cellular telephone, a pen, a pencil, a miniature notebook, and a flash drive containing information on my previous cases on it, and also contains the HTML for a few websites I've made over the years. Nothing big or fancy, I tend to work on them a small bit in my free time. You'd be amazed at how deep these pockets go.
[/fieldbox]
[Fieldbox=Other, white, dotted]
My personal favorite website to work on is this one about bacon. I've worked on it since freshman year of high school. Still not finished, though. Bacon is my favorite food.
[/fieldbox]​

Objection.png

Sorry, getting ahead of myself...

[fieldbox=Name, White, dotted]
My name is Jack Korrect. (Emphasis on the Korr, not the ect, so it sounds like CORE-ect)
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Representation, white, dotted]
I am the Virtue of Charity.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox= Appearance, white, dotted]
17y8d7az9o420png.png

Here is a portrait of me.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Age of Appearance, white, dotted]
About 24 is how old I appear to be.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Job, white, dotted]
Well, I work as a defense attorney, but with all these questions I'm beginning to feel more like a witness.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Personality, white, dotted]
I like to think that I'm a friendly, calm person. Outside of court, that is. In there, I'm like a monster, tearing apart witness testimonies like they were but mere sheets of paper. Besides that, I'm usually pretty relaxed, though. Of course, I do hate it when people lie, and most people would say I'm a loud guy, in or out of the court. I also tend to do a bit of coding in my free time, and while they are not very impressive in the least, I could design a pretty decent website in my opinion.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Supplies, white, dotted]
I have a camera, pocket watch, my cellular telephone, a pen, a pencil, a miniature notebook, and a flash drive containing information on my previous cases on it, and also contains the HTML for a few websites I've made over the years. Nothing big or fancy, I tend to work on them a small bit in my free time. You'd be amazed at how deep these pockets go.
[/fieldbox]
[Fieldbox=Other, white, dotted]
My personal favorite website to work on is this one about bacon. I've worked on it since freshman year of high school. Still not finished, though. Bacon is my favorite food.
[/fieldbox]​
Approved. You win, everything...

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
List updated

The CS:
Name: Riley Adams.

Representation: Human

Appearance:
1ad75d3c74feaa11e5d3aaf524165655.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 23

Job: CEO

Personality: a Haughty young CEO, Riley inherited BioTech Industries from his father. Originally a Pharmaceuticals company, BioTech now contracts to the military, and the CDC. Riley has a temper, and is a bit on a high horse, but he still cares for Humanity.

Supplies: A whole Corporation.

Other:

The CS:
Name: Jared Alexander Smythe

Appearance: (Anime or real doesn't matter)

Age that you appear to be: 19

Job: Nursing Student

Personality: A Happy-go-Lucky kid, Jared takes his studies seriously. Jared fully takes into account his time. He loves helping others. However, he is a bit clumsy, and quick to anger.

Supplies:

Other:

Guess I'll try to bring this back again.

NPC
The CS:

Name: Alice Roads

Appearance:
wallpaper_hd_anime_girl_1.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 24

Job: Actress

Personality: Stuck up, rude, fake

Supplies:

Other:

Ahhh! I need to make Lust

Woah, that picture. I was gonna use it for Darlene in that other RP. Decided against it.

NPC
The CS:

Name: Katie Snow

Appearance:
anime_girl_render___by_dyamode-d69empz.png

Age that you appear to be: 21

Job: Personal Assistant

Personality: Calm, straight to the point, respectful

Supplies: PDA

Other:

f1e3400af50cc67132ba51904ef36b06.jpg

Name: Rin Cassanova

Representation: Lust

Age that you appear to be: 21

Job: Makeup Shop Owner

Personality: Rin is a constant flirt. She is not afraid to find anyone, and hook up. She has always had a knack for getting bored of her loves within a day or two, and flirts with anyone and anything that comes her way. She hides her desperate need for consoling and love by having shameless one night stands with as many people as possible. She sometimes gets a little to attached to others sometimes, but when she does get attached, and she seems like she plays or toys with someone, they usually leave her behind.

Supplies: Clothes, Cellphone, Wallet, Acrylic Nails, Heels, Food.

Other:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.