The angel of hell is here

L

Lucifer

Original poster
Hey everyone. New to the site and thought I'd say hi. Not going to be anything fancy since I'm on mobile but here's a short Q and A about me.

What do you want us to call you?
--- Lucifer or Jared is fine by me. Neither is my legal name but both are ones I absolutely love and am maybe planing to change it to some day.

Age?
--- Sorry but because of trouble I've had before I no longer give out my age.

Gender?
--- My gender is under 'unspecified' on my profile because it's just that; unspecified. Though I am legally one gender I identify myself as both, preferring male pronouns and names over female ones.

How did you find this site and why did you sign up?
--- Well I think I had signed up in the past; I sent myself the address so I wouldn't louse it and... Well long story short is that I did louse it. Going threw and cleaning out my email I found it again and thought I would try it out again since the site I used to use for role playing has gone stupid; now more then two thirds of my characters are 'against the rules' over there *rolls eyes*

My role play Experience?
--- I've been role playing on several different sites for all most six years now.

Any characters that hold a significant meaning to you?
--- Truthfully I've got quite a few. One being the man in my avatar Jared; he is pretty much me threw and threw. Another one is a man named Astaroth; he means a lot to me as well as he was my first successful gay guy that has a celebrity face claim. The last character I will name, though there are TONS more, is a young boy named Chris. This character is one of the youngest I have ever played, him only being fourteen, and I think he was pretty successful in playing the younger brother type role.

Role Play Preferences?
--- Hm... Well I DO prefer homosexual romances; I can get into the heads of my gay guys better then of any straight ones I've tried to play in the past. This being said there are rare chances where I will play a straight romance; a majority of the time being where one person is playing a transgender character paired with someone of the opposite gender of what they identify themselves as. Another thing about my role playing is that I DO tend to bring religion into it; more specificity the religion of Satanism as that's what I personally practice. Though I do bring in other religions often as well, including Christianity in some type of aspect. Please know that when I do I bring it in as MY VEIW and not all ways as its written or taught.

Your a Satanist!? Are you some kind of murderer or something then!?!?!?
--- No no no I'm not! I believe in mostly Laveyan Satanism, though I am getting into Theistic Satanism as well. This being said I am a non-practicing, as in I do not preform any sort or rituals or 'prayers', Satanist on both ends because of family issues; my mother and father both believing in god as the all mighty power or what ever it is.

Anything else?
--- Truthfully I can't think of anything else to say here. If you've all got some questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, multi/non-gender ruler of the underworld, Jared! Welcome (back) to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Last edited:
I'm not the best at grammar, and I do know that. There was no need to really point it out to me. I write as I speak, and I'm not going to fuss over a few little mistakes here and there since it sounds natural when I read it.

But thank you for the welcome, seems your the only one willing to welcome me >.> Not like I really care to much though, I know most people don't like me on any sites I join so I don't expect it to be any different here.

*shrugs* I was just raised to have good grammar, especially when writing, so it bugs me now.

Anyway, that doesn't surprise me. A, most newbies don't get welcomed until a good four hours or so after their arrival, depending on who's online. B, it would seem not too many people place Satanism of any form in positive light, especially with the vice-grip Christianity has on the world. I personally am agnostic, and give no shits what a persons religion is.

Eh. I don't care what people have to say about my religion. Where ever I sign up I all ways mention it because then I'll know the people that talk to me at lest tolerate something that means a lot to me. I don't want to hang out with people, even online, that can't stand something that I love and care about.

Well, as previously said, I give no shits about what people's religions are. Once again, welcome to Iwaku!

Keep it civil, Thomas, lest I fetch my spanking bat.

Welcome to the forum, Lu. If you've got any questions or queries, fire away and I'll do mah best to help you out or point you in the direction of someone who can.

Ah, a fellow person who believes in Lucifarian and Sationist views. Only mine aren't any kind of deity. Mine are lifestyle choices really; people think that those religions are very negative things and don't even bother researching it, which annoys the ever living hell out of me. I'd love to have a conversation with you about this subject! Welcome to the site and hope you have fun!

Hermeticism here.

Some possible overlaps, I suppose. I like my Baphomet sunny-side-up.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to the site I am new also Started today so ya welcome hope we can be friends ...