The Amazon Warriors today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

So I have tried this before once on another site and it was successful, once on this site....it didn't go so well so I'm trying again. So we all know the myths of the Amazon warriors an all female group who looked down on men, what would it be like if those women ruled the world today? Well men are slaves, most grow food for the women, work in factories, and do all the jobs the women don't want to do. A lucky few though are servants to the elite women who rule the would. Anyone interested?

it seem like interesting rp. but the amazon did exist. it was a group of female warriors . Anyway sorry for the small history lesson. but anyway what about instead of that they rule the world but there would be an island filled with them and some people crush in the the island . the survivor can be some men and some woman. it would be interesting story. and I am ready to help :)

This is a very interesting roleplay, I might want to keep an eye out to see if I could join up later. More importantly, I wrote a story that follows the exact plot you just proposed friend. That's fate right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.