1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Alternate OOC Board

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Branson - A western depicting an infamous assassination onboard a Virgin Train

The Organisation of Men in Suites - The day to day life of a busy hotel receptionist

The Vera of Change: Mind Your Place - The struggles of Vera Lynn in chauvanistic wartime Europe

Journal without End: A Time Travel RP - A whiney teenager gets the power to angst in different time periods

Crustaceans - Lobsters on a train... this time it's personal

Parliament! - Will Guy Fawkes and his plucky teenage gang save the day?

The War of Fedex - These guys are about to deliver the mother of all packages

G'Day Mate: The Bloody Mental War - Australia runs out of barbecue sauce. Violence ensues.

Black Man - The Kensington Golf Club receives an unwelcome visitor...

Do you know what the gay nerd sings? - A serial killer who leaves clues in obscure showtunes

Homophobia: In the Work of Metals - a blacksmith starts to distrust his new apprentice

There is a shit - Max and Sammy will regret getting into that hot tub...

The mild mild... everywhere - A rather pleasant post-apocalyptic tale, where everything turned out pretty okay

S.T.R.I.K.E.H.E.R. - You shall be trained in the ninja arts of wife-beating

The Kingdom's Hair - Two Medieval salons go to war.

Turkish Lou: The Doofus in the Shower Behind Girls - An incompetent peeping tom tries to adjust to life in America

V A N I T Y - Epic Fantasy Whore RP - Sequel to The Kingdom's Hair. With the salons destroyed, prostitutes of the Three Nations are dragged into a global fashion conflict

ICICLE Scourge - George has a tough winter ahead of him.

Nazi Farmer: Shiawase Twilight 7 - Gunter plans to make it big in the Vietnamese rice paddies. But will his past catch up with him?

You Okay Academy - The new college girl Annie gets hit by a smooth criminal

Dastardly - Mutley struggles to confess his secret love

Splinter is Cumming - Raphael struggles to confess his secret love

The future jests on your pause - A young William Shatner is given a vision of things to come

FatGuard - The overweight city watchmen struggle to defend the city

Iwaku: KNACKERED - Asmo's Confluence Field goes into overdrive. A rather boring Mythos installment ensues.

2. WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN...

3. ‚ÄčI approve.

4. If there weren't RPs with similar titles, I'd want to steal some of these.

5. G'Day Mate: The Bloody Mental War

Sounds like most Saturday's here.