The Aftermath of Missing Gems (Season One)

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

Premise:

The Crystal gems were the protectors of Earth; and they were the wall that kept magic and man from forever colliding. That was until Steven, Pearl, and Sapphire suddenly vanished. It's been nearly 30 years since they disappeared, both Amethyst and Ruby only managed to gather more gems from peridots knowledge. Even then; they still only managed to call three rebel gems from Homeworld to Earth, and the newly born gems were still discovering themselves and their powers. Some of these new crystal gems were made on earth shortly after everyones disappearance; and some have come from Homeworld; but none the less it has caused unwanted attention for Earth. Following the new crystal gems were a team of elite gem assassins from Homrworld, and upon their arrival they quickly fell into the shadows. You are now a crystal gem; and a new lead has been found linking to Steven and the others.

You must find them; and stop the Homeworld gems.

Rules:

1. This will be a seasonal RP, meaning; each season will take up a total of 2-3 weeks. Within that time frame i hope for each season to be neatly wrapped up; or it will continue in the next season.

2. I would really like it if all Roleplayers would post once a day; if not at least once every other day. This is due to the shortness of the RP.

3. As you can see; this RP is going to take on a darker side of the TV show; while I will like things to stay light and funny at times, I want things to get emotional and dark when appropriate.

4. All iwakuroleplay rules apply.

5. I prefer a decent amount of correct grammar and spelling.

6. Only 3 Homeworld rebels are allowed.

7. Only gems can be played in this season of the RP.

8. As the gm I have the right to add, remove, or alter rules as I see fit.

Character Roster:

@TheColourlessRainbow as Zion

@Uncle Legens Legentis as Emira

@Derp as Imperial Topaz

@Mundane Monster as Zita

Link to RP:
OPEN SIGNUPS - The Aftermath of Missing Gems (Season One)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I would suggest editing in a link to the RP, so that people who are interested can easily find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.