2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
So, I've been having this idea in the back of my mind for a while, but I've never been sure if anyone would be interested on... Let's find out!

The plot is rather simple: We got a couple, a really happy one. They've been together for almost a year now, they have things in common, they have jobs, hobbies and healthy lives. She is a bit more social than him, has more friends, parties more... But that's not the point. The thing is, a really close friend of the girl has been through a pretty rough time. She is unable to find a suitable job, unable to find a loved one... Her life is a wreck. (No drugs or violence tho)

So, one day, after a pretty bad date, this girl meets up with her friend, and after some chatter she begs for the couple to let her be part of it too, to be part of the relationship so she can also share their happiness and those 'couple' moments she so much desires.

Not sure if I've been able to explain myself properly... In any event, if you are interested or have any questions, send me a PM! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.