2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
383032_1170866.png

Sign-ups/CS Thread (You're here) | OOC Thread (Click to see) | In Character Thread (Coming soon)

buggi_hearts_001.png

Welcome to the character sheet thread of The Love between Six!

Please put your character sheets here.

[warning=Pink]Do not post any OOC talk on this thread. For OOC please refer to the OOC thread which is linked above.[/warning]

[tabs][/tabs]

• Thread Status

Character Sheet Thread (…)

OOC Thread (…)

In-Character Thread (…)

• RP Status

Open/Closed Sign-ups: Open

Activity level: Active

Current Situation: Sign-ups Stage

Visit Roles for more information!

• Roles

The Main Girl: Taken
    Bad Boy → Tsundere: Taken
    Popular Guy → Oujidere: Taken
    Bubbly, Sweet Guy → Yandere: Taken
    Outcast → Dandere: Taken
    Laid Back Guy → Deredere: Taken

Side Characters: Open
    They are still very important in this rp!

• Cast of TLBS

Total: ???
    Male: ???
    Female: ???

??? (link to CS) - Summary of Character.

Character Sheet

Feel free to style your cs however you want.

>General Characteristics<
Character Name:
Name Meaning: Optional
Alias: (Nickname)
Sexuality:
Birthday:
Zodiac Sign:
Blood type:
School/Grade: Optional
Gemstone:

>Personality<
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Inabilities: Optional
Fears:
Mental Ailments:

>Physical Appearance<
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Distinguishing Marks:
Fashion Style:
General Appearance:
Physical Ailments:

>History<
Place of Birth:
Current Residence:
Write your characters history

>Miscellaneous<
Theme song:
Voice:
Pets: Optional
Family:
Relationships:

buggi_hearts_001.png

Last edited:
383032_1170866.png

Sign Ups (Click It!) // OOC (You're here now!) // In Character (Hold your horses!)

When Aria Fujimoto, age 21, starts her new job at Dīzuni Park, a park that is the main tourist attraction in Okushiri, love begins to fill the air. Five young men all start falling for Aria and they fall hard, creating rivalries like no other. But Aria happens to be clueless to the feelings that they harbor for her as she becomes close to each and every one of them, not sensing the competition between them. Will she ever realize their feelings? What will happen between the six of them? Will they be able to move on to greener pastures and newer loves? But the most important question is... who will succeed in capturing her heart?

FIND OUT IN...

embed.php

(That last bit is for funsies right now. I don't know if I'm actually going to use it.)

Out Of Character
(OOC)

This is the OOC thread! (Obviously, Kitsune, duh.) It is strictly for random shenanigans, roleplay progression, discussions, and just overall gushing of the story as we go along. DO NOT post your Character Sheet in this thread, please. There is another thread specifically for that. This separation is all for the name of neatness and organization, so let's try our best to keep it that way! Now that we all understand, you can scroll down to find more information on the roleplay—both story and the roleplay in general.

• The Love Between Six is a story that focuses on a young woman who is trying to get used to her new job. While she goes about her daily life, she is oblivious of the efforts that her male coworkers put forth in regards to gaining her affections, and keeping other competition (especially one another) at bay. All of the guys couldn't be more opposite from one another for they all fall under a different "dere" category. As if having five regular guys sought after her wasn't enough.
  • Okushiri
    tumblr_m1l0aiBmJa1qgovago1_500.jpg

Okushiri is a (made-up) bustling city in Japan. It is home to over 3,000 people at the moment, and is steadily growing as more babies are born and more people move in. If Okushiri had an American counterpart in terms of structure, it was most likely by New York. It has many tall buildings and quite a lot of Jumbotrons attached to said buiildings. Advertisment is everywhere and there are stores at every corner. There's never a dull moment in Okushiri. Not even when it's the wee hours of the morning. The city stays alive twenty-four hours and it has its occupants to thank for that. Traffic is quite terrible, but walking is just as bad. It's crowded on the sidewalks as much as it is on the streets, yet everything somehow runs smoothly. There are three key places in Okushiri that will play important roles in our story. They are the Ki Shopping District, Okushiri Station, and Dīzuni Park.

Ki Shopping District
    latest

The Ki Shopping District, which is a little ways away from the heart of Okushiri (so less hustle and bustle), is quite a popular place among the residents. Many like to visit the street that is decorated with different stores, food places, and entertainment spots on both sides. It's a great place to spend time with your friends and family. You could shop for a while before going to grab something to eat while not having to travel far in between. It's also a perfect place to have dates.
    [spoili]
    Hana (Flower Blossoms)​
    A flowershop that is either the first thing you see, or the last. It depends where you enter. They are the most recommended flowershop and are filled with friendly, positive workers. The shop is very tranquil.

Aisukurīmu Paresu (Ice Cream Palace)​
    An ice cream parlor that is famous for its fruity flavors. It's very cute in its design and is always filled with people. It is located across from Hana.

Ginga Dezāto (Galactic Desserts)
    A café that is frequently visited because of its unique them. Everything is galaxy related and doesn't seem to be overwhelming. Instead, it's very intriguing and leaves people awestruck. Not to mention that their desserts are "out of this world!" It's located a store down from Hana.​

Fukusō Neishon (Attire Nation)
    The clothing store that rests between Hana and Ginga Dezāto. It has a very casual, cozy theme. A few of the things sold are sweatpants, sweatshirts, and beanies. The clothing is considered lounge clothing.​

Bideo Gēmu Enporiamu (Video Game Emporium)​
    The arcade that is constantly packed with kids and teenagers alike, along with handfuls of adults. They have games of all and any kind, along with tables to sit down and eat. Unfortunately, it's usually pretty loud. It's located next to Aisukurīmu Paresu.

Ki no Eigakan (Ki Cinemas)​
    The movie theater of the Ki Shopping District. It's a store down from the arcade. It is always packed, just like everything else. It has quite tasty, yet cheap movie snacks, which is what really draws them in it.

Yōsho Garoa (Books Galore)
    A bookstore that may seem small on the outside, but is overflowing with books on the inside. They have comics, nonfiction, manga, and more. They even sell things like bookmarks and merchandise for different popular series. It's located next to Ginga Dezāto.

Reitō Wandārando (Frozen Wonderland)
    A skating rink that always has children, teenagers, and adults packed into it. It's a great place to hang out, have parties, or even dates. It's located next to Yōsho Garoa.

Guruguru (Round and Round)
    Ki Shopping District doesn't just have an ice skating rink. They also have a roller skating rink as well! The roller skating rink is best to visit at night when they turn off their lights and have neon laser lights. They also have delicious, non-expensive food. It's the building in between Ki no Eigakan and the arcade.​
    [/spoili]

OKUSHIRI STATION
    20130525-photokano07-05.jpg

Okushiri Station is located in the heart of Okushiri. It happens to be the only station that is located in the city. Many take it in order to arrive at the famous Dīzuni Park. Besides Dīzuni Park, it can also take people to the four districts in Okushiri—Kita, Minami, Azuma, and Nishi. The station is always overflowing with people because there's always someone trying to get to another district, or trying to spend a day at Dīzuni Park.

Dīzuni Park
    anime-amusement-park-523x270.jpg

Dīzuni Park is located near the Kita District of Okushiri. It's a large amusement park that is heavily influenced by the Disneyland in California. It still manages to have it's own little twists that makes it unique and different from Disneyland. The park is split into two sections—one is the amusement side and the other is the water side. There are different entrances to each side, yet there is also a way to walk through either side to get to the other. Dīzuni Park is the most popular park in Okushiri and is a huge tourist attraction. Some of their most popular rides are listed below.
    [spoili]
    Takaku Tobimasu (Fly High)
    A swing ride that is suited for everyone. It's a peaceful ride that spins you around and moves you up and down. It's not super fast, and nothing is sudden.​

Middonaitotī (Midnight Tea)
    Another ride that is suited for everyone. It's where you spin around in teacups that are of different colors and designs. Not only does the ride take you around and around, you can also spin your own teacup by rotating the circular table in the middle of it.​

Fantajī Yume (Fantasy Dreams)
    A carousel that has rides ranging from horses to actual seats. It goes at a pretty moderate pace, but is fun all the same. It's a big hit with all of the children.​

Akuma no Kuchi Dzuke (The Serpent's Kiss)
    A rollercoaster that does have a height requirement to ride it. It's known for its many twists and turns since it's based off a snake's movement. It's also very fast and quite long.​

Rōdoreiji (Road Rage)
    What kind of amusement park doesn't have bumper cars? You can either ride with an adult, or by yourself, if you reach the height. The bumper cars are all different colors as well. It's the best ride to express your rage, yet still have fun.​

Sekai no Chōten (Top of the World)
    Of course, an amusement park isn't an amusement park without a Ferris Wheel. The Ferris Wheel is considered to be in the "middle" of the park. It's the perfect ride to take your date on, and is always a good way to end your visit. At night, it lights up many different colors, so it's hard to miss.

Taki Doroppu (Waterfall Drop)
    On the opposite side of the park, this ride consists of a maximum of four people being able to ride inside a log. Like the name states, the ride goes up a steep incline before dropping after a moment of hesitation.​

Tatsumaki (Tornado)
    Also on the water side of the park, it's a water slide that is shaped much like a tornado, hence the name. A four person ride only; you get into a tube and go sliding down into a funnel shape slide before exiting into the pool on the other side.​
    [/spoili]
  • Total // ???
    Male // ???
    Female // ???

• GM // Kitsune
    Co-GM // ScarletNova
    Roleplay Genre(s) // Reverse Harem | Romance | Comedy | Drama | Slice of Life | Hurt/Comfort
    Status // Open | Closed | Alive | Dead
    Posting Rate // Two posts per week
    Posting Length // At least a paragraph
  • All of Iwaku's rules apply.
    • ScarletNova's and my word are law.
    • No fighting/drama. Be kind to one another. If there is an issue, take it to PM to be resolved. Or let us know, so we can handle it.
    • Let us know if you're going to be gone, or dropping out. We'd appreciate it.
    • If you have anything to ask, suggest, or say, don't hesitate to tag us and speak up! Or shoot us a PM!
    • No mini-GMing.
    Failure to follow these rules will result in your dismal from the group.
  • All of Iwaku's rules apply.
    • Wait until your character has been approved before posting.
    • Post at least twice a week.
    • Have at least a paragraph for your post.
    • Wait two or more posts after your own before you post again.
    • Adding your own plot twists is encouraged! Along with having many different relationships (romantic, platonic, etc.)!
    • No Mary Sues, or Gary Stews!
    • No God Modding.
    • Interact with other players!
    Failure to follow these rules will result in your dismal from the group.
  • None at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
embed.php

02294a35cfa3f152fe7edb96b2826927.jpg

★ servant | N/A | male | 15 | bisexual | birthday | zodiac sign | blood type | N/A | gemstone | source of hope ★
embed.php
[bg=skyblue]Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Inabilities: Optional
Fears:
Mental Ailments:
[/bg]​
embed.php
[bg=skyblue]Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Distinguishing Marks:
Fashion Style:
Transformation:
(Boys are a Cute Small animal of sort, mythical or otherwise)
General Appearance:

Physical Ailments:[/bg]​
embed.php
[bg=skyblue]Place of Birth:
Current Residence:
[/bg]​
embed.php
[bg=skyblue]Theme song:
Voice:
Family:

Relationships:[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
27c0932c3bd3373716cdb1d54575eda7.png

wolf_and_bunny_by_xsilentawakening-d7fxqie.png

IC | OOC (you are here)| Sign-ups

Out of Character Thread

Please post character sheets in the sign-ups thread!

A few days ago my twin brother disappeared. He left a note saying "I'm sorry but I'm not coming back for a while." We didn't know what was going on, but he was gone already. My parents tried to call him but the number was unavailable.

It was at that time they told me that I was going to go to my brother's new school in his place. But, his school was an all-boys boarding school, and how was I supposed to go in his place. I was a girl. It took me a few minutes to realize that my parents wanted me to pretend to be my brother and spend my high school life as a boy living with men.

They care about my twin brother more, so it was important for him to have a clean record, that he didn't miss any school. So, in the end, it was decided that I would go and attend his school as him and forget about the female me.

I'm scared and afraid that everyone will find out. But, I do love my brother too, so I'll do it for him.
blueline.png

• Yuki Nakamura was forced by her parents to attend her twin brother's all-boys boarding school. She must pretend to be a male, and fool everyone even when she has to live with them constantly. But, this girl can't hide her feminine charms to some boys and it seems that it'll bring them to question their orientation as they start to fall for Yuki. Will they discover her true identity? Will she fall in love with one of them? And it will get even harder when she ends up in the student council with them.

• Bellmere Academy: An all-boys boarding school

The dorm buildings are next to each other, with a commons building in between them, where different food and recreation places are located. The school building is next to the residence area. It is multiple stories and also has a few places to eat inside. It houses classrooms, club rooms, a gym and a pool. There are fields for outside sports, track field and an outdoor pool as well. Outside of campus there is a town with shops, recreational places, food places and more.

• To be Announced

• GM: ScarletNova
    Roleplay Genres: Reverse Harem | Romance | Comedy | High school | Gender Bender
    Current situation: Sign-ups stage

• -Do not just disappear. Please let us know if you will not be available for a while or are dropping out.

-You can have as many characters as you want (that you can handle).

- Feel free to be creative when making your character.

-Be respectful and kind to others. No fighting.

-There is no posting schedule but please don't make this a oneXone and continue to post a ton of time with just one person. Also, be aware of the last time you posted. We don't want to leave you behind.

-Try to keep this rp active. I'd like it to continue for a while and not die quickly.

-Feel free to ask questions if you are confused about anything.

• No updates at this time

Last edited:
27c0932c3bd3373716cdb1d54575eda7.png

Sign-ups Thread (You're here) | OOC Thread | IC Thread

Welcome to the character sheet thread of A Bunny Surrounded By Wolves

[warning=Blue]Do not post any OOC talk on this thread. For OOC please refer to the OOC thread which is linked above.[/warning]

• Thread Status

OOC Thread (…)

In-Character Thread (…)

• RP Status

• Cast

Character Sheet

Character Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Birthday:
School Grade:
Student Council Role:

>Personality<
Personality:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:
Mental Ailments:

>Physical Appearance<
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Distinguishing Marks:
Fashion Style:
Physical Ailments:
Face Claim:

>History<

>Miscellaneous<
Theme song:
Voice:
Family:
Relationships:

Last edited:

Yuki Nakamura

9109799cd6d9b980795515a58f4a98c7_480.jpg

• 15%2B-%2B1

Character Name:
    Yuki Nakamura

Nickname:
    Yu

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Birthday:
    December 13

School Grade:
    Second Year

• 10632453_554436961369158_1765736121_n.jpg

Personality:
    Yuki is upbeat and friendly. She gets along easily with people and can usually be an open person (while she's not trying to purposely hide something). She's loyal and cares about her friends a lot, so she'll fight and stick up for them no matter what. She always wants to make them happy, sometimes forgetting to be selfish and focus on herself at times. She can be stubborn and tomboyish at times, though she does have a girly side to her as well.

Hobbies:
    Swimming | Singing | Reading | Drawing

Dislikes:
    Bugs | Storms | Cherries and cherry flavor

Talents:
    Piano | Guitar | Math

Fears:
    Thunder | Spiders | Snakes

Mental Ailments:
    N/A besides the struggles that comes with lying about your gender

• bd509b71ea00a156535e7d9bdd607a94.jpg

Height:
    5'6''

Hair:
    Short and black

Eyes:
    Grey/Purple

Distinguishing Marks:
    A scar on her ankle

Fashion Style:
    Her style varies, something she can be lazy and just wear whatever, other times she likes to dress up a bit more. Now that she has to pretend to be a guy, she has to wear clothes that pull off that look, even though she did wear dresses sometimes before.

Face Claim:
    Makoto Kikuchi

• r8m7oar.jpg

Yuki was born as a twin to her brother Yugi to a common, middle class family. It was alright when they were children, they played with each other and their parents took care of them well enough as they should.

But, as they got older, Yuki began to notice that her parents seemed to favor Yugi more. They wanted to do things more with him, were more active in his life and gave him a lot more attention than they did Yuki. They were always miss teacher conferences or not go to any events that she was in, however they would go to her brothers.

She would always feel left out of the family, but her brother would always help her feel better. They were close to each other and had that natural twin connection. They cared about each other and liked to do things together. He would pay attention to her and try to get their parents to do things with her as well. They would help take care of each other when their parents couldn't.

When he disappeared Yuki felt hurt that he told her nothing. But, she still loved him and wanted to see him again. She is curious to find out information to figure out where he might be. For now, she has to pretend to be her brother as her father requested and attend his boarding school that he was supposed to transfer to right before he left.

• oPqs4

Theme song:
    Romantic Hero by Gumi

Voice:
    Brina Palencia

N/A

Pets:
    None

Family:
    Haru Nakamura | Father: He doesn't really pay attention to Yuki much, so she feels left out of the family a lot of times. She wishes he would give her more attention. She is angry with her father for making the decision to have Yuki pretend to be her brother.

Nanami Nakamura | Mother: She will take care of Yuki but seems to favor Yugi more. Her mother tried to protest about pretending to be Yugi, however she didn't try very hard because she usually just listens to her husband

Yugi Nakamura | Twin Brother: He is a caring older brother who Yuki loves a lot. She doesn't understand why he left and misses him a lot. She's slightly angry for him not telling her and for giving her no way to contact him. Though, she still wants to find out where he is and talk with him again.

Relationships:
    TBD

Last edited:
e22c45bb955848f48eaf6e546f183fc0.png

IC | OOC (you are here)| Sign-ups

Out of Character Thread

Please post character sheets in the sign-ups thread!
blueline.png

• Sometimes the government needs a little 'special' help on certain types of classified missions. Thus, the creation of a group of 'specialists' was create to take on those missions. The hacker, the thief, the muscle, the grifter, the dealer and the chameleon are coming together to create a specialty team who work with the government. Though this team isn't just for classified government missions. They provide 'assistance' to anyone who comes to them, those who need a bit of help that can bend the rules. This group of exceptional help is called...The Specialists.

• Asato, Japan

City

A city in Japan similar to Tokyo. The center is a bustling city with skyscrapers and apartment buildings, where everyone is always busy and on the go. Like New York, this city never sleeps with lights and transportation always working.The people are always out and about, with all attractions open late every night.

Beginning Outskirts

However, on the more outskirts of this city are the more traditional Japanese style living, like walking into the past. There's more open spaces and trees, where beautiful shrines and old style houses sit. It's calming and relaxing, especially all the nature that you can see just by taking a walk.

Outskirts

• To be Announced

• GM: ScarletNova
    Roleplay Genres: Action | Adventure | Drama | Romance | Comedy
    Current situation: Sign-ups stage

• -Do not just disappear. Please let us know if you will not be available for a while or are dropping out.

- Feel free to be creative when making your character.

-Be respectful and kind to others. No fighting.

-There is no posting schedule but please don't make this a oneXone and continue to post a ton of time with just one person. Also, be aware of the last time you posted. We don't want to leave you behind.

-Try to keep this rp active. I'd like it to continue for a while and not die quickly.

-Feel free to ask questions if you are confused about anything.

• No updates at this time

Last edited:
e22c45bb955848f48eaf6e546f183fc0.png

Sign-ups Thread (You're here) | OOC Thread | IC Thread

Welcome to the character sheet thread of The Specialists.

[warning=Blue]Do not post any OOC talk on this thread. For OOC please refer to the OOC thread which is linked above.[/warning]

• Thread Status

OOC Thread (…)

In-Character Thread (…)

• RP Status

• Roles

The Hacker: TAKEN
    The Thief: TAKEN
    The Muscle: TAKEN
    The Grifter: TAKEN
    The Leader/Strategist: TAKEN
    The Dealer: TAKEN
    The Chameleon: TAKEN

• Cast

Character Sheet

Character Name:
Nickname:
Role:
Sexuality:
Birthday:

>Personality<
Personality:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:
Mental Ailments:

>Physical Appearance<
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Distinguishing Marks:
Fashion Style:
Physical Ailments:
Face Claim:

>History<

>Miscellaneous<
Theme song:
Voice:
Family:
Relationships:

Last edited:

Nanami Kudo

art-minato-shouno-vocaloid-6132.jpg

• cul_ver_2_png_by_blackshiki-d5lk3mw.png

Character Name:
    Nanami Kudo

Nickname:
    Fox | Red Fox | Nami

Role:
    The Thief

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Birthday:
    December 5

• thumb-350-561532.jpg

Personality:
    Nanami is upbeat and friendly. She's optimistic and can be a bit childish sometimes but she knows how to be cool and a badass when it's needed. She doesn't have a temper and can be pretty calm about anything, even in tough situations. Although she does have patience sometimes she just likes to get things done, especially when she knows how to do it. She doesn't have to think much in order to steal something, or sneak in somewhere; she just knows how to do it like it is second nature.

Hobbies:
    Swimming | Singing | Reading | Thieving

Music | Books | the beach | Pools | The color red

Dislikes:
    Bees | Spiders | Not thieving | Carrots

Talents:
    Stealing | Sneaking | Agility | Flexibility |Balance

Fears:
    Spiders | Not being able to do what she likes | Finding people she cares about

Mental Ailments:
    Commitment issues | Kleptomania

• latest

Height:
    5'5''

Hair:
    Red

Eyes:
    Red

Distinguishing Marks:
    A tattoo of a rose between her shoulder blades | Ear piercings

Fashion Style:
    Nanami is a big strange when it comes to closes. For important thieving she'll wear an all-black basic outfit but when she isn't expecting to go on a big heist she'll wear different things, some that are strange. She'll wear normal stuff like a dress but other times she'll wear an outfit that has a strange coat to it.

Face Claim:
    Cul from Vocaloid

• 093682183b001faa58d2bc0cc47256ae.jpg

Nanami never knew her biological parents. Ever since she could remember she was an orphan living at an orphanage. It was a large one with many children and it seemed that her kleptomania started because she needed to be able to survive in a place with a lot of other people where some got unnoticed. She would steal in order to get food or cloths, or whatever she needed though usually in the house so it didn't too many issues.

She started to grow up and unlike others, she wasn't getting adopted. When she was old enough, she started to help take care of the other orphans. At this point she was a young teenager and they figured she would never get adopted because she was now too old. The place figured they would just keep her until she was 18 and then let her go off on her own. They didn't take much care of her though so it was always like she was on her own to begin with.

That was until a man came, asking for an older child. That child ended up being her since she was actually the oldest there. His name was Ryuuji Kudo and next thing Nanami knew, she was adopted. However, he wanted to use her in his thieving schemes. It was only going to be a few but Ryuuji saw potential in her. Thus, he decided to start training her.

However, their relationship was strange. They did seem to care for each other as like a daughter and father would, but sometimes Ryuuji was distant to her. She found out the reason when he decided to leave her alone once she was 18, just like the orphanage would have done. She didn't understand and that caused her to have mixed feelings. She loved him as her father, but also was angry for him leaving her. After that, she went living on her own and doing whatever she wanted. She started to become a better thief and in the end, she became a very good one, one that stole some pretty important things and was wanted by the police.

• maxresdefault%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Theme song:
    Haze by Device

Voice:
    Colleen Clinkenbeard

Thief (Ex-baddy) | Barista

Pets:
    A ferret named Onyx

Family:
    Biological Parents: Deceased. She never knew them and was at an orphanage when she was a baby.

Ryuuji Kudo | Adopted Father: He adopted her at first to use her to help him steal something but he found potential in her and decided to train her in his thieving ways. They don't see each other anymore, since they had both gone off to do whatever they want, but they still care about each other.

Relationships:
    TBD

Last edited:
[bg=purple]

[bg=black]Role: Second Lead Actress
Name: Miyong Ran
[bg=black]Fun Fact:
-Likes strawberries
-Has a pet ferret named K
-Terrified of bees
-Has a secret blog
-She has always looked young for her age[/bg]

Personality: Ran is quiet and distant from most. Unfortunately for Ran that makes it seem like she doesn't like most people. It makes her look like she thinks she's better than most, like she has no respect or time for others beneath her. She is serious about her acting, which also tends to appear like she is very critical against others work. However, Ran just has trouble interacting with people. While she acts like she does not care about others opinion of her, it tears her up inside. She wants to be accepted by many. Though her image isn't helped with all the negatives roles she has gotten over time. She wishes that just once she could play the main character who everyone likes. Instead, most people hate her character and in turn that makes many fans hate her. She sometimes takes that pain out on other people but once your break through her exterior shell she shows her vulnerability and sensitivity.

Biography: Ran was an orphanage baby. She knows nothing about her biological parents and it seems that even the orphanage didn't know much either. There were rumors that she was simply left there on the doorstep, others say that her parents used aliases and their really criminals. Ran's life at the orphanage was ordinary. She took care of kids younger than her while older ones helped take care of her. She was there for quite a few years until she was suddenly adopted by a rich family who couldn't have their own child. Then, it was Ran's turn to get pampered and catered by her adopted parents and while her home life was good, her school life suffered because of her background. She was bullied and teased for not having real parents and that her rich family just felt sorry for her. This created Ran's tough exterior. She created an outer persona and used her looks to get up in status at school. Luckily, Ran's family made her take many lessons and acting was one of them. She became skilled and found that she enjoyed creating another character. However, her acting career hasn't been turning out how she wanted. She wanted someone else other than her parents to care about her, yet that hasn't seemed to happen yet.

[/bg]

Last edited:
e9f75d08242e3776d5e63333bf17ff7b.png

Character Index | In Character

In Nakasaki, Japan the all-male gangs run the city. Despite modern times these gangs only allow men and believe women are too weak to handle being in a gang. However, it would surprise all of them that one of the strongest gangs in Nakasaki is actually run by a woman, though not even her own gang members know this secret. This woman hides her identity and pretends to be male when she commands her gang, all while still being a high school student. She lives two different lives. In one life she is a normal high school girl and in another she is a male gang leader.

But what will happen when her two worlds start to collide?

Will her gang members still respect her if they discover her real gender?

Will female members finally gain acceptance?

And what will happen between everyone in her life?

956e71d93c6f53aa58229f762d259cb4.png

• Only men are allowed to take part in gang activities in Nakasaki, a fictional city in japan. However, one of the major gangs is actually run by a female who pretends to be a man. She lives her two different lives and tries her best to keep them separate and secret. But, this rp will turn that perfect plan upside down when her two worlds start to come together in many ways. Gang members and high school friends start to learn her secret one by one and it just might change all their lives forever.

• Nakasaki, Japan
    A mix of modern day western culture cities and traditional feudal Japan
    School – Iron Rose Academy
    Gang Hideout - An abandoned large house
    Modern Day

• - Do not disappear. Please contact me if you know you want or need to leave as best as you can.
    - Multiple characters are allowed.
    - Any and all romance is allowed and supported.
    - Feel free to be creative with your characters
    - There will be no posting schedule, but please keep up with the others.
    - Feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited:
e9f75d08242e3776d5e63333bf17ff7b.png

Out of character | In Character

Character Sheet Thread

Please do not post OOC in this thread.

956e71d93c6f53aa58229f762d259cb4.png

Character Sheet

>General characteristics<
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Role:

>Personality<
Personality:
Dislikes:
Fears:

>Physical Appearance<
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Distinguishing marks:
Fashion Style:

>History<

>Miscellaneous<
Theme song: (optional)
Voice: (optional)
Family:
Relationships:

Last edited:
Haru Fujimoto

• Name: Haruhi Fujimoto
    *Always called Haru when portraying a male

Nickname:

Haru
    King of Hearts (Gang Leader)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role:
    Gang Leader
    High School student

• Personality: As a girl Haru is calm, nice, and friendly. She's not outspoken and usually quiet unless someone starts talking to her first. However, that isn't completely her true personality. While she really is a friendly and nice person to the people she cares about, as a guy she shows off more of her real personality. She's strong, confident, and a rebel. She's brave and tough and likes to have a lot of fun even if that fun involves a lot of trouble. She considers her gang like family and would do anything for them. She's a good leader and fighter.

Talents: Fighting | Smart | Guitar

Dislikes: Authority | Loneliness | Clowns | Cherries

Fears: Storms | Bees | Losing friends

• Height: 5'10''

Hair: Pink

Eyes:
    Blue
    Yellow Contacts

Distinguishing marks:

Ear piercings
    She wears colored contacts when a guy
    As a male she tends to have the symbol of a heart

Fashion Style:
    As a girl Haru wears a lot of shirts with blouses and dresses. When she dresses as a guy she uses her brothers old cloths and tends to wear the same jacket and hat. She also wears gloves. She tries to cover most of her body as a man to hide any feminine features. She also binds her chest to hide it when she is a guy.

• Theme song:
    I Won't Tell You by Lacuna Coil
    Takedown by Blue Stahli

Voice: Haru deepens her voice quite well to sound as a male, though as a woman sounds soft and sweet.

Family:
    She does not get along with her parents as they are strict and harsh people. They treat her poorly and force her to do things she never likes to do. However, she has an older brother in college who cares for her and knows her secret identity. He helps her out with clothing.

Relationships:
    TBD
    Just ask

Last edited:
f3e103c273419c5e975afd585fe04795.png

Character Index | In Character

In the darkness, a tale of shadows and misery dreamed of...

A twisted but sweet, dangerous love.

--- :heart: ---

Two covens of witches/wizards have been locked in battle since ancient times, one worships the light while the other the darkness. Even in modern times, while the real wars and battles have subsided, the two still have a hatred towards each other. These covens still have a hierarchy like ancient times, a royal family to rule over their society. The heir of the light coven has gotten tired of the way she it treated by her family. Seen as only the light coven's heir, a breeder to continue the line of power, she has grown tired of goodness, and feels there is something different about her that she wants to explore. The good is not her.

Tired of the traditions of her family, the princess decides to run away. However, in the process she is kidnapped by the rival coven, the darkness. They bring her to their castle, Blackmore Castle, and plan to kill her. But, there is something that prevents them from killing her, a darkness in her that they take a liking to. Instead, they let her free to stay at their castle. There she decides to stay to finally be herself and let the dark take over her. These dark witches/wizards, love the darkness, demons, the grotesque, slightly mad, and Gothic. And there she stays, in Blackmore Castle to be herself with all of the other witches and wizards of the darkness to mingle with, maybe even fall in love. Will she finally fit in with these darkness worshipers?

purple-fancy-line-hi.png

• A Gothic dark romance between members of a dark coven.

Dark romanticism and Gothic fiction come together in this rp about the lives of the dark witches, wizards, and other supernatural beings with the princess of the light coven around. The rp will focus on the individuals themselves, and how their relationships evolve between each other. While the rp will mostly be about their relationships, situations will occur that will either strengthen or threaten their bonds.

• Year: 2017
    Place: Blackmore Castle, Nellings, England (Made up)
    *You do not need to know anything about England or their culture.
    In this version, however, the supernatural is real and any/all types of supernatural beings are present.

screenshot-00072.jpeg

Traditional city with rural outskirts that eventually open to hills, trees, and some mountains.

golfo-laukas-britu-kolumbijoje-5461d746294fd.jpg

Blackmore Castle: The castle of the dark coven. It's residents and society around it seem more corrupt and thirst for power. They are dark beings, with control over the dark arts. However, they also allow any supernatural being into their abode.

mid_192588_4609.jpg

• - Do not disappear. Please contact me if you know you want or need to leave as best as you can.
    - Multiple characters are allowed.
    - Any supernatural being is allowed.
    - Any and all romance is allowed and supported.
    - Feel free to be creative with your characters
    - There will be no posting schedule, but please keep up with the others.
    - Feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited:
f3e103c273419c5e975afd585fe04795.png

Out of character | In Character

Character Sheet Thread

Please do not post OOC in this thread.

Accepted characters will receive a heart rating.
purple-fancy-line-hi.png

Feel free to style your character sheet as you want.

Character Sheet

>General characteristics<
Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Sexuality:

>Personality<
Personality:

>Physical Appearance<
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Distinguishing marks:
Fashion Style:
Face Claim:

>History<

>Miscellaneous<
Voice: (optional)
Theme song: (optional)
Pets: (optional)

Last edited:

6dc4638efd6ad6e9011cdb4a43ad0b0b.png

Celestia.Ludenberg.full.2083743.jpg
Celestia.Ludenberg.full.1338899.jpg
Celestia.Ludenberg.full.2039394.jpg
271116_render___celestia_ludenberg_by_mizumikid-dapu2le.png

"Let's play a game, shall we?"

• Name:
    Claudia Anderson

Nickname:
    Dia

Female

Race:
    Former Light Witch
    Beginner Dark Witch

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual​

• Personality:
    Claudia is a silent rebel. She hates being forced to do things, and wants to stand up for the things she believes in. She's slightly quiet and hesitant to talk with people. She has trouble trusting people and thus prefers to keep a distance from other people. She doesn't show much emotion from a distance, but once someone gets to know her better they realize she is complex and struggles with a lot of emotional issues. She struggles with fitting in and feeling unwanted. Since she has arrived at Blackmore Castle she's more open to the darkness and it has slightly corrupted her and turned her mad. She's into what others would consider scary and always wants to grow stronger.

Symphonic Metal | Card Games | Piano | Horror movies | Night

Dislikes:

Her Parents | Sundresses | Being Caged | The Light Coven​

• Height:
    5'8''

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Red

Distinguishing Marks:

N/A

Fashion Style:

Originally, Claudia was forced to wear light colored sundresses and other similar clothing when she lived with her family. However, after she arrived at Blackmore Castle she donned a style that she has taken quite a liking to. She's a somewhat modern gothic formal lolita. She likes darker colors and while she still wears dresses and skirts, they have frills. She's more formal, with ties and blouses, but adds a little personal fun to them with her accessories.

Face Claim:
    Celestia Ludenberg​

• Claudia was born as the light coven's princess, the future heir to the light coven. However, despite her parents being of light they treated her poorly. From a young age Claudia seemed 'different' from the other children of the light. She preferred the darker things in life, and her parents didn't understand why. Their parents were standoffish and strict towards her. She feared what she might become so they kept her on a tight lease.

But this act made things worse and Claudia found more enjoyment in the darker things rather than the light. She was forced into doing things and once she was old enough to understand, she realized that all her parents wanted was for her to marry a light wizard and produce an heir. The odd thing was that she was supposed to be the heir, and yet they only asked for one, not that she would take over then afterwards so would her child. It was like they wanted to skip her. And it turns out they did. Claudia discovered they were concerned to have her rule over their society and thus chose that she would only produce a heir.

Eventually, Claudia rebelled and she was punished often because of it. Locked in her room. Forced into situations and living styles she hated. And thus Claudia finally ran. She left the coven, hoping to find a place she could be herself. Unfortunately, Claudia was kidnapped while in town and taken to Blackmore Castle.

There she was told she would be killed, but after the dark coven there began to see the darkness that hide inside of Claudia, they chose to keep her around. They believed it would benefit them to have the only heir of the light coven in their hands. There, she began to learn the dark arts and feels more free to be herself and like the things she likes. She feels more at home there, even only after a few weeks. She knows that at some point something might happen between her family and the dark coven, but she would rather stay at Blackmore Castle with the 'evil' beings rather than her home because her home seemed more evil to her than her new one.

• Voice:
    Colleen Clinkenbeard

Theme song:

Sick Like Me By In This Moment

Pets:

Since she has arrived at Blackmore Castle there has been a Raven who has taken a liking to her. She decided to name him Poe.​

Last edited: