TESTING Testing Stuffs

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine either way, though it depends on which of my characters you'd like to work with.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Havoc
Getting
down
to business.

w
e
l
l

h
e

s
e
e
m
s

p
i
s
s
e
d

o
f
f

Matthew maintained his relaxed posture, being careful not to give away anything that would cause Behemoth to suddenly decide that he was tired of putting up with him. Not like it's my fault that boredom is a dangerous thing. Honestly, I could do a lot worse than a doomba. Unbeknownst to most he was making his first impressions of the team through his precious little bot. Coyote was interesting with her unique attitude. He returned the smile as he saw the gears click in her brain, a spark of amusement flashing in his eyes at her questioning. "I'm thinking of calling it Junior. Not really sure yet, though." Behemoth was bound to notice it eventually. Maybe if he knows I have a little device running around he'll be less inclined to destroy the thing when he actually does see it.

He was aware of his little bot passing by another teammate in the hall. That guy looked vaguely familiar and it bothered Matt because he couldn't place his face. Honestly, it was a dangerous thing. Havoc was a very private individual, and with all of his mocking and playing, a person who might know of his background prior to him becoming Havoc presented an awkward situation. Let's let that nickname die in a deep dark pit. "...Could name it Bucky. Didn't he have a knife at some point in Captain America: Winter Soldier?" His expression became more thoughtful as he sat back in his chair and neatly folded his arms across his chest, his expression falling into neutral territory. He put on a smile when the blond stepped through the door into the meeting room. "Mornin' Soldier." He greeted him easily enough. This is going to bug me. His little bot fazed through a woman's ankles while he was semi-distracted. After that happened he let the thing switch into its autonomous movement mode, deciding that he'd had enough of that. Probably one of his safer decisions.

"Yo Ghost, you hear about the Hoffman leak?" He asked as she walked in. It had come up during his perusing last night while he'd been tinkering away. She didn't look like she had gotten much sleep, maybe she was up and watching the fallout too. He was usually pretty good at squeezing in sleep, but he'd been a bit restless about this meeting. He was still a bit cautious with the idea of working on a team. Havoc had a role in getting some of them involved, but others had been brought in solely by Behemoth and he wasn't exactly sure what to think of them. He needed to figure out his teammates a bit better, figure out exactly what he'd be able to get away with before someone got fully irritated by his shenanigans. "I should probably look into that, haven't seen anyone with problems that big in a while." He had Behemoth mostly figured out, but then again he was a pretty easy read. Something about being a sometime ally and sometime enemy was always an eye opener as to what a person could and couldn't deal with.

He rolled his shoulders, sharp blue eyes focused back on Behemoth. "So, what are we working on today? Because I know I didn't crawl out of my apartment this early for no good reason."

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
I'm fine either way, though it depends on which of my characters you'd like to work with.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Firefly
Burn
baby
burn.

t
h
i
s

g
i
r
l

i
s

o
n

f
i
r
e

Description:
Eliza Marie Grace, AKA Firefly.
She appeared approximately sixteen years ago amid the fallout of a governmental training program for empowered children. Her protective services were offered to the highest bidder, leading her to work under Arlic Kauffman. She is very talented in all aspects of her combative abilities and lacks a moral code, making her an incredibly useful weapon. She bases herself in sound tactics and has a fairly high leveled skill in hacking.

Abilities:

Fueling Frustration - she gains strength for her abilities by absorbing the frustrations of others.

Pacifier - by taking away the frustrations of others, she is able to make them more lenient to her will, getting them to stand down in confrontations without the use of violence.

Temperature - her skin is burning hot and very dangerous to touch. a do not hug order has been in effect for a long time now courtesy of a certain walking bug zapper who was in training with her.

Flame Construct - in confrontations, she is able to forge weapons of varying make from her flames. it could be a flaming gun that shoots fireballs, it could be a dagger, it all depends on what she needs.

Weaknesses:

Frustration - her own abilities become weakened when she starts to get frustrated.

Oxygen - fire requires oxygen in order to burn, plain and simple.

Water - it takes a lot for water to affect her, considering that most evaporates around her before it has a chance to make contact, but complete submersion is an effective way of dousing out her abilities.

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Volt.jpg VoltCostume.jpg

trial 3

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
pew

pew
pew
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p

p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p

p.

Code:
[div=max-height: 800px !important; max-width: 900px !important; background-image:url(https://wallpaper.wiki/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Galaxy-Backgrounds-Tumblr-For-Desktop.jpg); background-position: repeat center fixed;] pew pew pew. [/div]

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Havoc's fixed in-character sheet. Hopefully.

n
o
t

d
e
a
d

y
e
t
?

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Matthew Michael Volt
Havoc
  "Don't make it rain."

Trolling.

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Lottie
NAME:
Layla Grayson

NICKNAMES:
Lottie, La-La.

AGE/BIRTHDATE/LOCATION:
16 | June 21st | Charlotte, WV

SEXUALITY:
Pansexual.

DESCRIPTION:
Physical description and obvious quirks

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Tattoos! Scars! Dimples! Birthmarks! Features they are known for.

HAIR:
Deets on hair. Color, prefered length, texture, etc

EYES:
Deets on eyes. Detailed description of color, oddities, etc

HEIGHT:
5'8"

WEIGHT:
Some number

PERSONALITY:
Paragraph personality description
Keywords:
Broken cymbal Up cymbal Like cymbal This cymbal Or
+ maybe
+ organized
+ a bit
- more
- this

Some stuff! Maybe with symbols, maybe not

DISLIKES:
More stuff! Still a maybe on the symbols

AMBITIONS:
The symbols thing is kind of depending

FEARS:
Changes for each character

BIOGRAPHY:
The dirty details of their deep dark past because we both know their past is going to be painful.

OTHER:
symbol Faceclaim/art credit is
symbol Color code is
symbol Stuff n things
symbol Things n stuff

Jax
NAME:
Jasper Murray

NICKNAMES:
Jax, Ajax

AGE/BIRTHDATE/LOCATION:
17 | December 31st | Fort Benton, MT

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual.

DESCRIPTION:
Physical description and obvious quirks

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Tattoos! Scars! Dimples! Birthmarks! Features they are known for.

HAIR:
Deets on hair. Color, prefered length, texture, etc

EYES:
Deets on eyes. Detailed description of color, oddities, etc

HEIGHT:
5'8"

WEIGHT:
Some number

PERSONALITY:
Paragraph personality description
Keywords:
Broken cymbal Up cymbal Like cymbal This cymbal Or
+ maybe
+ organized
+ a bit
- more
- this

Some stuff! Maybe with symbols, maybe not

DISLIKES:
More stuff! Still a maybe on the symbols

AMBITIONS:
The symbols thing is kind of depending

FEARS:
Changes for each character

BIOGRAPHY:
The dirty details of their deep dark past because we both know their past is going to be painful.

OTHER:
symbol Faceclaim/art credit is
symbol Color code is
symbol Stuff n things
symbol Things n stuff

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Webp.net-resizeimage (8).jpg

Matthew Michael Volt

Alias
Havoc
Sex
Male

Height
6'-2"
Weight
180lbs

Rank
Orginization
ASA

Dialouge Color
#0080ff

APPEARANCE

Basic
Matthew toned up a bit from his bean pole days, but his clothing choices don't call much attention to his lean muscles and he much prefers it that way. His skin has seen the sun, maybe not all that much recently but he swears he had a tan back when he played baseball. It still bears the scars from an overly active childhood filled with wipeouts and faceplants, though the oldest scars are beginning to fade away with age. He carries himself like a large breed dog that hasn't exactly grown into its paws yet, always a bit awkward but enthusiastic all the same, making himself seem younger and more innocent than he really is. His eyes are a bright, but completely natural blue. And his hair is dark brown and naturally a mess on the best of days. His left arm appears to have a circuit board pattern "tattooed" on it in black ink, and the pattern glows in the dark. A similar "tattoo" is appearing down on his right ankle. Both of them also glow when he uses his power.

Typical Clothing
Long sleeved shirts and comfy sweatshirts galore, his closet boats a wide variety of colors but little variation in terms of overall style. His dogtag is usually tucked under his shirt. Jeans or khaki pants are his go-to bottoms. Two other items that are always constant with him are a pair of black gloves and rubber-soled black combat boots. He also wears some sort of smart watch on his wrist, though it's always hidden by his long sleeved shirts.

POWER

Matthew generates electricity. Not just the standard drag your sock covered feet on carpet and zap your sister brand of electricity either. He's more along the lines of a defibrillator. He can zap someone with the equivalence of a taser. He could do more damage, but he tries to avoid getting close to fatal voltages. But his real talent lies in his minute control of electricity among circuit boards. While it isn't quite technopathy, since he needs to see what he's doing, it gets hand-waved enough that he doesn't argue about it anymore.

WEAKNESSES

Water is the enemy. He runs the risk of short circuiting on himself if he's dripping wet and trying to use his ability. Burns are common around his tattoos due to incidents like that, and anyone close to him when it happens might get zapped too.

Magnetic fields distort his control of electricity, making things way more difficult than they should be. In a combat situation, it could throw off the aim of his taser-zap, and potentially hit a civilian or one of his teammates. The guilt would haunt him forever if it did any lasting damage.

Without his gloves and boots on, he runs the risk of accidentally shocking people who happen to touch him. Depending on what voltage he's at, he might actually do damage. With his gloves and boots on, he is incapable of dispensing any electricity, and thus a completely normal, weak human being without any collateral damage plan should someone try to hurt him. Anyone wearing a non-conductive material is safe from his output as well.

ARSENAL

Supersuit
Electrically-conductive metal armor, with a Kevlar and copper fiber weave underneath in order to protect from any bullets sent his way. The metal has a black matte finish that doesn't reflect light, and there are small blue lights built into the inner forearms that glow in accordance with his voltage level. The helmet comes with a HUD display that identifies technological devices that he could tap into and use. Silver accents can be seen on the hands and feet of the armor, the higher conductive material allowing for greater control and concentration of his power.

Weapons
Sniper rifle, for long range combat in the case that his powers pose more of a risk than a benefit. Hand gun, for approaching trouble that really has no business getting any closer to him after the warning shot from the rifle. Boot knife, for when shit really hits the fan.

Skills
Fighting dirty.
Street-smarts.
Acting.
Fast math and extremely good guesstimations.

PERSONA

Basic Personality
Matthew comes across as a youthful, happy go lucky kinda guy. He likes to have fun and relax and just enjoy the little things. He's quick to make friends, with his clever tongue and carefree attitude. He also has a sarcastic streak to him as well when the mood strikes. He has a way with people that either makes them love him or hate him, and rarely does one walk the middle road. There is one little fact that people tend to miss completely when they first meet him. He isn't all sunshine and rainbows. He's closer to a snowy winter day. He knows he doesn't look weird, he knows that people don't automatically ping him as a guy with a power, and he plays it like a champ. With all of his posturing, it's easy to miss his sharp and observant gaze keeping track of every little detail. He's smart about how he handles himself. He generally dislikes and distrusts people on principle, preferring the company of computers and other devices. He doesn't care about most holidays, since he wasn't raised to look forward to them, and doesn't bother to fake enthusiasm for them either.

Mannerisms and Quirks
Matthew's always a bit twitchy, and usually has some kind of thing to play or mess around with in his hands. As socially engaging as he is, he always sets up clear and distinct boundaries, meaning absolutely no physical contact except for maybe a brief handshake.

BIO

Matt grew up bouncing around in the foster care system. He had the bright smile and cheery eyes routine down by the time he was six or so. As far as powers went, he didn't know he had any. His clothes were always static-y though. He remembered how he always shocked the other kids when he got shoved out of the way in the hustle to get food and get out of the kitchen before the foster parents had enough of the kids for the day. He was a perfectly healthy kid, but he never stayed in one house for too long. Maybe he was a bit too much trouble here and there, maybe he was the expendable kid, maybe they just didn't want him. Looking back at it, he figured that his records probably got mixed up and bullshitted along the way, leaving the potential for him to have powers written out as little to none.

He started to pick up on how to fight when he landed in a pretty bad house at age eight. The guy got drunk and toyed with the older kids, baiting them into fights. He watched and learned from a kid named Leo, who held himself really well. Rule One, be quick and don't get hit. Rule Two, make sure that your first hit is strong enough to make 'em regret their life choices. And rule three was to stay calm no matter what. Leo, like a couple other kids in the house, had powers. He wore a tag and everything. Staying calm was apparently the key to keeping any powers from acting up, as Leo explained. "Might come in handy if you're just a late bloomer. Or if you're in enough trouble to start freaking out. But, uh, leave the trouble for me. Keep your hands clean."

Leo aged out of the system after two years of staying in the bad house, and Matthew didn't hear from him again. The guy who ran the foster home, Jerome, got harsher over the years. The neighborhood was dangerous, and guns weren't exactly foreign to the fifteen year old anymore. Matthew stepped up to fill the role Leo had as the oldest kid: distraction and anger management. One night got bad, Matt took a nasty hit, but Jerome was the one who hit the ground. He was fine, just knocked out. But the other kids got scared, someone called the cops, and suddenly Matthew Michael Volt was a Rank 3. The faint marks on his arm that he'd attributed to a nasty fall in elementary school started to get darker and even glowed on occasion, and after he got moved to some government school for freaks, the nurse there noticed and he got bumped up to Rank 4.

After he aged out, he took on a job working at a computer repair shop. Everything was fine and dandy up until Jerome filed assault charges. Matthew wanted to fight the charges, but none of the other foster kids would back his statement. His state appointed attorney wanted him to take a plea deal. Then he got the offer from the ASA to make all this go away if he signed up, so he took it.

OTHER

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
flowers.jpg
flowers med.jpg
MERCY​
mercy1.jpg mercy1.jpg mercy2.jpg mercy3.jpg mercy4.jpg

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.

MERCY​

[font: IM Fell English SC]WORLD INFO[/font]

gif​

[ Name ]
tba

[ Name Pronunciation ]
> tba

[ Nicknames ]
> tba

[ Date of Birth ]
tba

[ Age ]
tba

[ Zodiac Sign ]
tba

[ Gender ]
tba

[ Sexuality ]
tba

[ Ethnicity ]
> maternal ; tba
> paternal ; tba

appearance

gif​

[ Height ]
tba

[ Weight ]
tba

[ Hair ]
tba

[ Face ]
tba

[ Eyes ]
tba

[ Body ]
tba

[ Tattoos ]
tba

[ Piercings ]
tba

[ Scars/Markings ]
tba

[ Outfit/Clothing Style ]
tba

[ Faceclaim ]
tba

persona

gif​

[ PERSONALITY ]
tba

[ LIKES ]
tba

[ DISLIKES ]
tba

[ HOBBIES ]
tba

[ HABITS ]
tba

[ FEARS ]
tba

[ MENTAL AILMENTS ]
tba

[ Memorable Quotes ]
> tba

relationships

gif​

[ Mother & Relationship ]
tba | tba

[ Father & Relationship ]
tba

[ Siblings & Relationship ]
> tba

[ Past Relationships ]
> tba

[ Friends ]
> tba

[ Enemies ]
> tba

background

gif​

[ Past ]
tba

[ Present && description ]
tba

[ fun facts ]
> tba

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
shadow
#607aa5
dialogue
#0080ff
main
#03193d
text
#a7bee2

⌊ Matthew Volt ⌉
▪ details

In character post.

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Matthew Michael Volt
Havoc and Gloom Brief Collaborative
  "Now, how to Behemoth-proof this..."

Morning city traffic sucked even more than he remembered. And this particular city was one of the more annoying ones due to the whole dark underbelly that really wasn't going anywhere soon. He did what he could, when he could. The only good thing about cities like this were the hiding spots. He didn't sit through the morning rush hour for long before he saw a familiar exit and got the hell away from the interstate. He had a key to an abandoned warehouse down by the docks. He opened up the garage door and drove the van inside. The place was exactly how he left it as he checked the office. Hammock in the corner, walls lined with tackboard, desk with three monitors set up on it, and the closet with his old spare gear hung up in it. He began backing up his phone to the computer system and then walked up to the wall with a large map of the world hung on it. Various pins were stuck into the map, primarily in the US, though there were a couple in Mexico. He shoved a new pin in where the base in Udal was.

Another one down, who knows how many more are left...

Still feeling restless, he waited for his phone to finish uploading before he took it and beamed himself back up to the Crusader, and more specifically, his room. He settled in at his work desk and began tinkering on a couple little devices. Saving the world meant dealing with people who might not speak the same language. Might do some good to get a stronger communication system set up too, get a stronger connection on a longer range. Use the ship to bounce the signal, since the whole badge system covered everywhere on Earth. Alien coding would slow anyone who wasn't him in their attempts to hack the system. Link the language software to that Rosetta Stone database, and the ship's language database that he found, clean out the junk data to reduce the size... Take the voice channel program from Discord, put in some actual security... Three channels should be good enough, right? Needs to be fireproof for the hothead. Something tough so that Behemoth won't break it, on purpose or otherwise. Apex wouldn't try to eat it, right? Gloom, well... He wasn't too sure how everything gets consumed and decayed by her powers. He'd have to ask her and see what he could do. And of course there was the problem of he himself not frying the thing when he uses his electrokinesis. He cracked his knuckles and got to work.

He took a break a couple hours in, aiming to raid the kitchen for a quick meal. Hopefully he'd see Selene while he was out of his room. Havoc wasn't exactly in the mood to hunt down anyone. He got to work, quickly seasoning up a chicken breast and popping it into the stove, before putting some water in a pot on the stove and waiting for it to boil. He heard someone walk in and turned to see who it was. Selene was reading a dusty old history book in one of the relaxing areas when she coincidentally went into the kitchen for a snack. "Hello there, how are you doing? Michael isn't it?"

Havoc glanced over his shoulder from where he was waiting for the water to boil so that he could make some rice. "Yep. I'm alright, been working on a little project. Now that we have everyone together, I'm building a little communication system. Standard earpiece, trying to make it so that no one's powers will destroy them, one less thing to worry about, you know?" He explained with an easy going smile. "I'm just a bit hung up with your powers, since I haven't seen anything go through the gloom completely undamaged. You know, other than what you remembered to keep functioning." The water started to boil, so he took a moment to add the right amount of rice to it. "I was wondering if there was any material that didn't get worn down by the gloom, that way you wouldn't have to worry about messing up the earpiece in a fight."

"Generally, there are two ways. If things are on my person or if I perform a simple ritual on things or people. With things, the ritual lasts several months, for people a day or two. Does that help?"

"Yeah, that's one less thing I need to worry about." His expression showed a hint of relief as he turned around and leaned back against the counter. He wasn't wearing his usual gloves, so as he tapped out an idle little rhythm, sparks of electricity could be seen jumping between his fingers and the counter-top. Selene grabbed her snack and left. He rubbed the back of his neck once he was sure he was alone. "Way to be a people person, Matt..." He grumbled softly to himself. He flinched when he heard the pot boil over behind him and his quickly scrambled to turn off the burner and wait for the rice to steam. Once everything was done cooking, he quickly plated his food, ate it, cleaned up the dirty dishes, and retreated back to his room to continue working.

His appearances were scarce before the next meeting. He'd seen the newest member through his little roomba. He'd taken some guesstimates of her powers, making her communication earpiece similar to how he made Otto's. Though, for some reason he had a feeling that it wouldn't do much in terms of her firepower. Something about redheaded chicks burning way too hot.

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Matthew Michael Volt

"Someone's shy and it ain't me."
  Location | Not a courthouse.
Time | You tell me.
Weather | Least of my concerns...

Well, this was probably better than assault charges. Matthew Volt would have to keep reminding himself of that as he

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Angel's Search Thread
Now Open

Basics

Welcome to my partner request thread. I'm looking for someone with enthusiasm towards character development who can match my posting length, which runs anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs. I usually reply about once a week, give or take. My interests run from steampunk sky pirates, medieval fantasy, modern mythology, to superpowers, and anthropomorphic animals in American western settings. I'll ask that you guys shoot me a PM if you're interested in figuring out a plot.​

Pairings

The role that I'm interested in playing will always be on the left. The pairings that I am extremely interested in playing out at the moment will be listed in this color. Pairings with this marking (*) next to them mean that I have a plot in mind for them. Again, please PM me if you are interested in figuring out a plot.

Medieval:
Demon ♂ x Whatever (*)
Blacksmith ♂/♀ x Unlucky Adventurer ♀ (*)

Pirates:
Skyship Captain ♂ x Crewmate ♂/♀ (*)
Tired Medic ♀ x Accident Prone Captain ♂/♀
Merman ♂ x Captain ♂/♀

Modern:
Company CEO ♂ x New Secretary ♂/♀ (*)

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
㊄ Aaron Celeste ㊄
Age: 29 | Gender: Male | Sexual Preference: Bisexual | Race: Human
Personality: (Brief overview + 3-5 Positives and Negatives)
Backstory: (How and why they end up in Stillness)
Skills: (Includes Arcane and Mundane)
Voice(Optional): (How your character sounds)
Theme(Optional): (A song that fits your character)[/CENTER]

㊄ Aaron Celeste ㊄
Sexual Preference: Doesn't especially matter.

Personality:
Aaron is a pretty even-mannered man. He's a good friend to have if you don't mind his bluntness and sometimes stand-offish behavior. It's pretty obvious that he was a younger brother if one spends the time talking with him. He isn't exactly fond of the cold and knows a trick or two to keep warm. Whether it's lighting a fire in one's belly or chopping wood for the hearth, he's got a knack for it. He's been known to rub a few people the wrong way, but they were generally asking for trouble and simply picked the worst person in town to bring it to.

+ Observant +
He notices things that most people don't.

+ Smart +
He's quick at figuring things out, and knows when to walk away from what he sees as a lost cause or to push for answers.

+ Courageous +
He isn't afraid of consequences, and faces challenges with a level head. It's rare to see him be shaken by anything.

+ Cautious +
He's hesitant to believe everything that he hears or sees. This saves him a bit of trouble when it comes to dealing with people of the less than savory sort.

- Secretive -
He believes that his business is his business alone, and has been known to get a bit confrontational when people pry too much.

- Stubborn -
He isn't one to be stopped once he sets his mind to something. Lord help whoever tries to talk him out of whatever he's committed to seeing through.

- Sarcastic -
He can be downright savage with his sarcasm when he isn't being mindful of his mouth. The snows of Stillness seem tropical compared to the coldness of him on a bad day.

Backstory:
Aaron was the youngest of the Celeste boys. Growing up on the farm, he also had to be the quickest and most able, otherwise he'd be mocked severely by his older brothers, and that was something that he strove to avoid as much as he possibly could. He learned the hard way to not trust everything his brothers told him, much to his humiliation sometimes, and by the time he was classified as a 'strapping young man' there was very little that could pass by without his notice or phase him. Of course, he had loving parents, Ma and Pop simply believed in education through experience and after the fourth boy, the others were old enough to do the teaching for them.

Of course, not everything was sunshine and rainbows. Pop had an accident in town, a cart had gotten loose and he hadn't been quick enough to get out of the way. The initial impact didn't kill him, hell, he had made it back home fine. But he passed away during the night from some sort of internal bleeding. His oldest brother took up being the head of the farm, as Ma was starting to get a bit frail in her growing age and hadn't exactly handled the loss of Pop well. Though, the family didn't have much time to grieve. They received notice that two of the boys were needed in order to fight an army of the damned. Knowing that the older boys needed to stay home, work the farm, and take care of Ma, himself and his slightly older brother Alution set off to go to war.

They were split off during training, Alution showing more promise as a cavalryman and Aaron as a scout. They trained his keen eye and able hands with a bow and several thrown weapons. He was most tactful with an ax. Of course, scouting put him on the front lines, seeing things that would forever follow him through his fitful sleep. He'd been the witness to the execution of prisoners deep within enemy lines: a cavalry unit that had thought to been lost. He still doesn't speak of how he hadn't been able to recognize Alution once they'd had their sick fun with him, save for the scar on his shoulder from when the old nag had bit him years prior. After he completed that mission, he wrote home, telling the story of a brave cavalryman who fought and died on the battlefield with a smile on his face with the knowledge that he took out many with him. And on the mission after that, he deserted and left the front lines far behind him.

His travels brought him to a quiet frozen town where he put his skill with an ax to use chopping firewood for the Lodge, and the habitual drinking that he'd taken up to quell his restless mind to use behind the bar, where he could bolster up some merry spirits and let the laughter keep the shadows at bay.

Skills:
㊄ Light-footed ㊄
Once a scout, always a scout. And a scout who can't move silently doesn't last for too long.

㊄ Dexterity ㊄
There's a good chance that he can pull off anything that requires nimble hands, and anything he throws will most likely meet the target with deadly accuracy.

㊄ Woodcutting ㊄
He's handy with an ax, and we're leaving it at that.

Voice:

Nolan North as Nathan Drake

Theme:
Powerless & Sennzai - Unrequited
English Lyrics:
Pranks didn’t grasp the core
Caught in a vast fog
I couldn’t escape, nor choose
But I accepted it

My frozen heart was searching this place and
Those unstained hands of yours

Reflected in your eyes, a scenery
It’s fine, even if it’s just a lie
I prayed that, if I disappeared
You would have at least cried

My feelings grow stronger; will one day your voice
Become blurry?
For your pure eyes, these words, cruelly
Held the key

Reflected in your eyes, a scenery
This is the end engraving my heart
I’m praying that, if I disappear
You will at least look back.

Last edited:

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
MattHavoc.JPG

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
“Trakhni tebya, Solnyshko.” Kot glared down at the blond haired nightshift security guard. The fabric of the outer layer of his costume was torn from where the guy had managed to strike him with a knife. It was difficult for the villain to keep a smile from his face, really. It had been an unanticipated strike. He hadn’t even seen the knife on the male. Of course, the blade had failed to pierce the thicker Kevlar woven under layer of his costume, though he would have to sew up the slash when he got back home, and he had swiftly removed the blade from the guard’s person once the original surprise had left him.

Now the guard was flat on his back in the dark lab, nothing except a flashlight that had been knocked clear across the room illuminating the figure clad in a dark bodysuit. A blue tactical belt was worn around his hips, and as he moved slightly into the light, the traces of a dark blue tiger stripes could be seen on his costume, and a black cat mask with a similar pattern was worn, hiding the robber’s face.

It was odd that this laboratory had a partially armed guard, the others from earlier that week had been carrying guns. “You are brave. That is a good thing, though it will not help you in dealing with me. I will give you a chance to leave before you get yourself hurt.” There was a warm softness to his accented voice, almost like a purr as he loomed over the male. He turned his back to the male as he returned to sifting through an open filing cabinet, sharp gaze flicking rapidly over papers marked as classified, appearing to be searching for something in particular.

He saw the change in the shadows and felt the guard get close, his steps quiet but still obvious to the masked villain. A dark chuckle sounded from him. “Solnyshko, you were warned.” He spoke softly still, a note of humor to his voice now. He suddenly stomped backwards on the male’s foot, an elbow driving straight back into the male’s chest and driving the wind from him. And as Kot turned fully towards the male, it was with a hammer fist straight into the man’s temple, which successfully knocked him out.

He looked down at the limp body on the ground and tisked softly, disappointed in the briefness of the encounter, before turning his attention back to more important things. The silent alarms began to go off, and he noted his decreasing timeframe. Seven minutes until the police would arrive on the scene, and he’d rather avoid getting shot tonight. He found the papers he was after and hastily folded them up and shoved them into a pocket on his belt, before hastily running to the stairwell, aiming to escape from the rooftop.

*Translation: Trakhni tebya, Solnyshko - Fuck you, Sunshine*

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
leo header.jpg

“Trakhni tebya, Solnyshko.” Kot glared down at the blond haired nightshift security guard. The fabric of the outer layer of his costume was torn from where the guy had managed to strike him with a knife. It was difficult for the villain to keep a smile from his face, really. It had been an unanticipated strike. He hadn’t even seen the knife on the male. Of course, the blade had failed to pierce the thicker Kevlar woven under layer of his costume, though he would have to sew up the slash when he got back home, and he had swiftly removed the blade from the guard’s person once the original surprise had left him.

Now the guard was flat on his back in the dark lab, nothing except a flashlight that had been knocked clear across the room illuminating the figure clad in a dark bodysuit. A blue tactical belt was worn around his hips, and as he moved slightly into the light, the traces of a dark blue tiger stripes could be seen on his costume, and a black cat mask with a similar pattern was worn, hiding the robber’s face.

It was odd that this laboratory had a partially armed guard, the others from earlier that week had been carrying guns. “You are brave. That is a good thing, though it will not help you in dealing with me. I'll give you a chance to leave before you get yourself hurt.” There was a warm softness to his accented voice, almost like a purr as he loomed over the male. He turned his back to the male as he returned to sifting through an open filing cabinet, sharp gaze flicking rapidly over papers marked as classified, appearing to be searching for something in particular. He heard the guard tentatively rise to his feet, and a smile drifted onto his features.

He saw the change in the shadows and felt the guard get close, his steps quiet but still obvious to the masked villain. A dark chuckle sounded from him. “Solnyshko, you were warned.” He spoke softly still, a note of humor to his voice now. He suddenly stomped backwards on the male’s foot, an elbow driving straight back into the male’s chest and knocking the wind out of him. And as Kot turned fully towards the male, it was with a hammer fist straight into the man’s temple, which successfully knocked him out.

He looked down at the limp body on the ground and tisked softly, disappointed in the briefness of the encounter, before turning his attention back to more important things. The silent alarms began to go off, and he noted his decreasing timeframe. Seven minutes until the police would arrive on the scene, and he’d rather avoid getting shot tonight. While he was mostly healed up from the incidents earlier that week, there was still a dull ache in his leg from the mending bullet wound that certainly wasn't helped by stomping. He found the papers he was after and hastily folded them up and shoved them into a pocket on his belt, before running to the stairwell, with the aim to escape via the rooftop.

*Translation: Trakhni tebya, Solnyshko - Fuck you, Sunshine*