TERRITORIAL FOOD FIGHT!

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster
(Zy's thread made me think of this!)

We have a food attached to certain areas. Boiled peanuts for the south and gumbo for New Orleans...right? (Giving those as examples.) Least that's what pops into my head! What food is "attached" to where you live?

Do you make this dish often? What twist do you put on it!?

S

StormHerald

Original poster
I'm a born and bred New Englander, so I may as well have clam chowder running through my veins the second it gets cold.

Anyways, I can't make it to save my life, but a short car ride to Boston and to my favorite little wharf-side pub means an easily reheatable gallon bucket of the yummy soup, and about a week winter supply.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
We in deutschland claim the greatest of all food groups BEER!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I live in Texas, we may as well have oil as blood SINCE WE FUCKING FRY EVERYTHING! WE FRY EVERYTHING WE TOUCH! EVERYTHING! ;_;

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
Boiled peanuts?

Err...lots and lots of fish and shell-food and meat-cakes&boiled potatoes and reindeer/whale-dishes, I'm guessing.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
Cheese curds! I love our Wisconsin curds! They're amazing!

And deep fried cheese curds are even better!

Anglkate

brrrrrr
either or
Favorite Genres
I'm not really picky. I'll USUALLY try things at least once
Genre You DON'T Like
...again I'm flexible...so there isn't really a genre i DONT like per say
...well in ohio where I came from it was pulled pork all the way!!

...for PA....guess the philly cheese steak?

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
So basically all you invented was grabbing some meat and then fry it?

HMMMMMMMM

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Oh yeah, I forgot, we bbq

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I live near the ocean, so lots of seafood. Dungeness crab and local Salmon probably being the most popular.

A

Aragon-Draco

Original poster
In the tristate area of Kansas, Oklahoma (My homestate), And New Mexico, there is a phenomenon called Frito Chili Pie. I don't know if other states have it, but I know these do. This is the ultimate in Man Comfort Food. Start with a plate of classic Frito chips, cover with hot chili of choice, then with cheddar cheese of choice, and consume. Then try not to eat another helping! XD