Terra Dracones (The Land of Dragons OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viahra233

Original poster
Name: Lucinda

Picture:white_dragon_by_anhellica-d38k8ea.jpg

Race: Dragon

Personality: Gentle with most humans, Prefers seafood over other meats, Loves the wind and the sunshine, Is a very likable creature. Has all the patience in the world but when she gets upset you don't want to be around her. Enjoys having conversations and has an odd habit of collecting misshapen animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Aria Lavelle
Picture:noloty.jpg
With modern day clothing.

Race: Human

Personality: Usually very calm, cheery, and polite. She has a warm personality and enjoys taking care of people and being around others but sometimes just prefers to be on her own. She is not very good with expressing her own feelings and can sometimes come across as awkward in emotional situations. Aria hates being told what to do but she tries to give everyone one she meets the benefit of the doubt.

Name: Delynn Kierny

Picture:
redhead_by_coroly-d6zi8c4.jpg

Personality: Known for being a very intelligent girl who is incredibly dedicated to her schoolwork, and practicing everything she does. A perfectionist. Somewhat neurotic with a very obvious case of OCD. Has an obsession with the texture and feeling of material things, and is a closet kleptomaniac, a condition she refuses to admit to or share with those around her. Very nosey. Not eloquent in her speech, and tends to be very awkward socially and can sometimes severely irritate those around her. Is a genuinely nice girl who forgives easily and tries her best to make friends with everyone she meets, although she may come off a reserved at first. Can be very excitable, especially when it comes to knowledge, information, and romantic relationships. Fancies herself as a matchmaker, but is too awkward to maintain a real relationship. Hopeless romantic, loves to read, and particularly enjoys cute animals.

Name: Gollullas
Race: Dragon
Appearance: a scarred, large dragon that is pale white with dull purple streaks throughout it's body.

Personality: One of the few dragon elders that believe humans should become independent. He is an honourable dragon and has his limits. Most anti-human Dragons fear him, but the other elders have no fear. He has a photographic memory and sometimes takes his pent up anger out on the forest, tearing and upending trees.

Name: Dyzek
Picture:
Earth_Dragon_by_ShadowDragon22.jpg

Race: dragon
Personality: Dyzek is a young dragon, and that's the main reason of his enormous curiosity and energy. He likes watching humans and learning about them, because he considers them a really strange specie, which makes them interesting. He enjoys talking to them from time to time. Still, he thinks the idea of bonding with one seems silly.

Name: Devin Zacharaiah
Picture:

Personality: Devin is usually very quiet, and tends to keep to himself. Although if a conversation should be started with him, he is very talkative and often times, quite humorous. He has a tendency to be very honest, yet very blunt about his opinions. His attitude is mostly a wise-cracking borderline smart-aleck. Most of the time, he is very polite, and loves to help anyone in any way he can. Anyone who takes the time to speak with him would say he's a "nice guy", but if this is mentioned to him, he tends to deny it. Having a dark history and living in fear for most of his life, he often times refuses to allow himself to feel fear. During violent situations, he is usually quick to react, using his lightweight build to his advantage. If the situation tends to be more than he can handle, he stubbornly states: "If I die... I'll die standing my ground..."

((Ooc: before I make my next post I was wandering if this is modern times or not because Alex B is writing about guns and mp3s)))

(( alright word, I changed his crossbow to a flare system so it would make sense))

(Really sorry for the late reply, I didn't get any alerts for some reason. ;_;)

Hello Guys!

I saw a couple of out of character comments in your IC thread and a lack of an OOC thread and figured I'd make on for you!

As par to the rules of Iwaku we do not allow OOC discussion in IC threads, thus I ask you kindly that in future could you please leave all out of character discussion to this thread! If you could do that for us that would be fantastic!

Thank you for your time, I hope you are enjoying the Roleplay!

Much Love

Red Velvet

@viahra233 @CrimsonFang @Penelope Sky @bearearnus @Wordsmith @Alex B.

Reactions: Wordsmith
@Red Velvet appreciate the kind gesture instead of punishment of breaking the rules. you are an awesome mod. Have a great day :-)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ai
Very sorry about that. Thank you, very much! :)

Hey when does everyone usually play on Iwaku?

I live in Australia and go off AEST, and have been going on from about 4 pm to 9:30pm, but after tommorow I should be on all day

I am usually on most of the day from around noon until dinner.

What time zone viah?

Bear, we kind of got passed up so I tailored my post so I didn't have to rp out the whole convo, hope it works.

I am on 5 pm to 10 pm mountain standard time (Mst)in the us

im in the US.
right now for me it is 630.
don't know time zones very well.

Alright sounds like you are central standard time. Sometimes I can get a post in early early morning before work

Status
Not open for further replies.