Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
finale.jpg

RULES

- Terminator 3 and 4 did not happen. Terminator 3 and 4 are shit.
- Posting expectations are 2+ paragraphs at 2+ times per week.
- This is a techno-thriller, not a sci-fi. The emphasis is on the human story, not on scientific babble and time paradoxes.
- The setting is modern day America and the only advanced technology is the Terminator itself.
- The roleplay is rated R for sex, violence and connected thought process.
- Please choose from one of the following roles...:

<table align=center><tr><td valign=top align=left width=250>Terminator

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

You are a T-800. You have orders to kill the Primary and Secondary targets. You do not know why, and you do not care. You are a Terminator, a killer. Nothing else. For this story you will be the unknowable, unrelenting antagonist.
<td valign=top align=left>Protector

Come with me if you want to live.

You are a tough and resourceful human resistance fighter. You have volunteered to travel across time and endure great suffering. Perhaps it is love, or duty, or faith that compels you. For this story you will be the motivating force and drive the plot forward.
<td valign=top align=left>Primary Target

Thank you for your courage through the dark years. I can't help you with what you must soon face, except to say that the future is not set. You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.

You are defenceless, a pale shadow of what you will become. Tonight you will be dragged into something you could never have imagined. For this story you will be the emotional heart, the character the reader most identifies with.
<tr valign=top><td valign=top width=250 align=left>Secondary Target

Why me? Why does it want me?

You have always thought yourself destined for something greater. And you have always felt a darkness over the days ahead of you. Perhaps you are paranoid, perhaps fanatical. Tonight you will find a purpose. For this story you will represent the paranoia of the human condition.
<td valign=top width=250 align=left>Lead Investigator

I can hear it now. He's going to be called the god-damned Phonebook Killer.

It was just an ordinary day before this shit went down. Now the press want answers and your superiors want results. Tonight you will hear and witness things that will change your career forever. For this story you will represent the reactions and obstacles of the ordinary world.
<td valign=top width=250 align=left>Other role?

If you think another type of character would fit here, send me a PM.</tr></td></table>