Original poster
Invitation Status
, ,
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female,
Genres
Basically anything as long as it has a good story line.
Yes, it is true. I have to leave Iwaku for some time and it is tearing me apart but the real world awaits my full attention and I simply can't turn my back on this call right now. I don't know how long it will take me till I will be able to come back. It might be another few weeks, maybe months.

For that I apologize to my current RPers that I won't be able to answer to any of the RPs no matter how much I want to. I will not blame you if you decided to step out of the game because it will be only understandable.

So live in peace my dear Iwaku friends. I shall miss you.

- Carnival Monster

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
GOOD LUCK! T____T

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
uuuh Gabriiiieeeeel T-T I mean.. ehm.. Carnival moooonsteeeer.. maybe..
At least get in on skype now and then :9 Hope it works out for you soon so you can get back here ^^

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Have fun inreallifing. We'll be here when you decide to come back...watching...waiting.