Tears of the Mihra [Signups & OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now's a good time for me to introduce the co-gm for this mighty fine adventure....

ARTERION!

An old friend of mine, I'm ever so pleased he has accepted my invite to herd this rp along its merry way. We've been reviewing the character sheets together and will be sending feedback to you individually via PM. So, my apologies if you feel this has been a slow moving process, but I promise you'll be hearing from us soon.

If I didn't get a pm back does that mean I've been denied or wat?

If I didn't get a pm back does that mean I've been denied or wat?

Soon was a very subjective and vague term to use. I'd like to have comments and feedback sent out by Saturday. So no one worry!

Soon was a very subjective and vague term to use. I'd like to have comments and feedback sent out by Saturday. So no one worry!
No problem, thanks for the heads up.

Alright, for the sheets that me and Artie were able to go over together, I have pm'd you individually. There's still a few more to get through, so please be patient!

Ok!

My first NPC is done, Lelyanna. I need to enter in the personality for the second, Caroven. Arterion's character is available under the GM NPC spoiler. Accepted characters are under the...well, the accepted characters spoiler. Anyone making edits or still needing to submit a character sheet, please try and do so this week. I'm going to be out of town for a few days, will be around to answer questions if they come up.

I was afraid of this. I'm sorry to report I don't think I'll have time for this RP as even getting around to revamping my character is proving too much. Between holiday family stuff and working more to save for the childrenses' non-denominational winter festivities, I really wish I could jump back into this but the timing just isn't working on my end. I'm sorry Vanq :/

Sad to see you go, but hope you'll join us for other fun. Best of luck with surviving the holidays!

I was afraid of this. I'm sorry to report I don't think I'll have time for this RP as even getting around to revamping my character is proving too much. Between holiday family stuff and working more to save for the childrenses' non-denominational winter festivities, I really wish I could jump back into this but the timing just isn't working on my end. I'm sorry Vanq :/

Sorry to hear, but of course, RL always comes first! Thanks for letting us know, Witty. Have good holiday times :)

Thank you guys! I made an account on here and everything for this so I'll keep this site book marked and read up on how you're doing when time allows, I'm sure you lot with have a very interesting story to read by year's end.

Sorry guys, busy week. Since it appears everyone under the accepted tab is who we'll be starting with...I will be starting the IC within the next few days.

WHAT'S CRACKING VANQ

Status
Not open for further replies.