Teach an old RPer new tricks?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Costello

Hey! I haven't role played for YEARS, and when I say years I mean since I was 12 or 13... So roughly 5 years ago. I'm a little rusty! This evening I was sitting around and suddenly felt like RPing, so here I am looking for a group to roleplay in.

WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN RPING
Casual/real life
College/school
Semi Sci-Fi
Mystery/detective
Romance w/ other aspects

WHAT I HAVENT DONE MUCH OF BUT WILL TRY
Anything sexual (looking to improve my writing in this area so a RP allowing this sort of stuff would be great)
Fantasy**

WILL NOT DO
War****
Anime
Hospital****
Gifted school RP
Any fandom RPs including bands, shows, books

**Fantasy: I ask that fantasy related groups do not have major plots and heavy lore. It's not a huge interest of mine and I want to make sure I can appreciate and understand everything that is happening in the RP. Some fantasy with slightly developed lore/plot is fine!

****War/hospital: These may not be common genres but I have a very high sensitivity to descriptions of wounds, medical practices and discussion, etc. Because of this it is SO important to me that minimal amounts of these are present. It's okay if blood is mentioned, or if characters need bandages/have breathing issues/etc or die. The graphic parts are what trigger me so I really, really please ask that none of this is present! Thank you for understanding.

I think that's about it for what I do and do not want!

My response lengths can range from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. I'm willing to see what the group does in response and work around that!

I am starting college on Monday the 19th but my activity will likely not change much. I'll respond as soon as possible!

Please ask if there is anything you'd like to know! I'm sorry I don't have much to talk about/show - as I had mentioned it has been years!

Status
Not open for further replies.