Tangled or Frozen Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RyuJunkie

Original poster
I'm in the mood to do either a Tangled roleplay or a Frozen roleplay. Either one it doesn't matter. For the Tangled one I was thinking we could follow the story of the movie but instead of Flynn stumbling across Rapunzel's tower it would be another guy, or girl. As for the Frozen roleplay I was thinking that a traveler from a different kingdom comes to Arendelle. He or she has heard rumors about the queen having these ice powers and wants to find out if it's true mainly because he/she has powers as well. A third option is that we have a Tangled Frozen crossover though I don't have a plot idea for that. Mainly looking for someone that can play Rapunzel or Elsa. As for posting length all I ask is that you don't give me one liners. Also I ask that you try to post at least once a day and if you're going to be gone for a while or want to quick let me know. So if any are interested let me know here or PM me. I'm also open to suggestions as well for plots.

I really like the frozen idea and I would love to play Elsa. That is if you haven't found someone already.

Yeah sorry someone already PM me about the Frozen one. We can do the Tangled roleplay if you're interested in that.

I'd be happy to play Rapunzel ^_^

If that's still available?

Yes it's still available. Do you want to do it by thread or PM?

Thread is alright with me. I'll get to working on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.