"Take Chances, Make Mistakes, Get Messy!"

J

jazzeh

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? You can call me Jas, (or Queen of the Universe. Whichever).
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl~
How old are you? 21
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Actually, I'm a newbie to both >_<;
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I have no idea.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? It gives me a sense of sick and twisted satisfaction, yes.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? MY MIND, MY MIND. GIVE ME LOVEEE! Ma-mama... (Give me Love - Ed Sheeran)

So, there goes the introductory questions, I guess I'll finish up with how I got here...

I've always wanted to roleplay, but have never had the attention span, time, or patience to do it. Nor have I felt, equipped with the necessary social skills for such a feat. It's not that I have any of these traits today, but, after a long while of writing, a horrible gaming addiction [kicked for the school semester], a horrible case of writers block and a heavy bout of procrastination, I find myself here, at Iwaku.

At first, I wasn't going to join up - I just sat here, in my bed, complaining about how I wish I could role-play, and how I missed the window of successful roleplay "convergence", but then my friend said to me... "Hey, Jaz, remember what Ms. Frizzle said on The Magic School Bus?? 'Take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!' go for it!."

So, again, here I am, at the site I seem to always find myself thinking about joining whenever I feel the urge to roleplay. Not that I've ever done it before, I'm an absolute noob. (COULD THIS BE FATE?!)

With all that being said. my name is Jasmine, but I go by Jaz, or Jas, or "My Queen." I like video games of all kinds and writing. I'm a computer science major, and I love to sing (even though I'm not very good at it). I guess that's all I can think of...

Looking forward to role-playing with you all o/
Jaz

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you. This is a great site to learn the ropes of forum rp : )

Check out this link for a down and dirty guide to rp at Iwaku.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome! Nice to see new people, like myself.

Hi there Jazzeh! I hope this is a good place for you to get involved in to roleplay! 8D Welcome to the site!

Hello there Jas, I'm glad you have taken the chance here at Iwaku. It doesn't matter if you're new at role-playing or not. You'd find people here who would work with you every step of the way to learn the art of role-playing and in time you'd be able to hone your skills and preferences so don't worry about it too much. A nice place to start is the Jump-in role-plays so you can have a hands-on experience of how it feels to be role-playing. I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay! :)