Take a peek. Summoned demon x human.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusterless Nova

Passionate Roleplayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
A few hours each day, and many hours on Sunday (I need to work like any other bloke)
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hey there. There is a plot i've been thinking about for quite a while now. Let me introduce you to my idea.
It can be FxM or MxF, plays in the modern timeline, and plays in the modern days.

[Spoili]
MC=My character
YC=My character[/Spoili]

YC is a pretty much normal worker, with a a few problems and a weird hobby. The hobby s/he has is occultism, which is why S7he is sometimes made fun of. The problems are bullies, bad luck, and an unsatisfied life. It just feels like YC deserves more, and s/he knows it. When some of the bullies at work make a bold move though, YC's career is at a critical position. They played a prank on the boss, and then blamed YC for it. By now, it is obvious that YC's boss is about to fire her/him in a few days.

YC is into occultism and ouf of a desperate attempt to find help, s/he tries this ritual. All it requires is a spellcircle drawn with chalk, some candles, and something connected to a desire of YC (Money, sex toys, books, or anything else). YC didn't expect that it would actually work, but it does, and a Demon appears in front of the spellcircle.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The plot would continue for the better good of YC. His/her life will become a lot better, for a price. S/he will be forced to be a slave for the demon's desires whenever they come up. No matter the place or time. In return, the demon uses his/her powers for the benefit of YC to give her money, wealth, and respect.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The plot will be story focused, but with intense smut scenes. I am doing this rp as a test for myself to find out what fetishes i can deal well and with which ones i can't work with well. Which means, this will not be your normal lovely sex rp. It will be dirty, it will make you blush out of embarrassment, and you will have to hide your monitor from anyone.

I offer ether a male, or a female demon. The choice is up to you. All i ask for is that you keep it straight. I am not good with same gender scenes. Any questions? Feel free to ask. I'll answer ASAP.

I'd be interested. I take it you'd play the role of the demoness? (I really can't play female characters well)

Aaand closed again. Got two parters for both pairings, which means i am satisfied. And yes, that includes you Logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.