Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

"Taboo" Relationship.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Artificial Sugar, Jan 15, 2016.

1. I'm looking for someone to do a romantic brother/sister role play with me.
    I'm looking to play the sister, and I have two separate ideas- one set in Medieval times, and one set in Modern times.

I expect my partners to be active- which means be able to reply more than once a day, every day.
    I expect my partners to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
    I use third person only, so please use third person as well.

Also. If I don't post/reply for three days, please BUMP the thread or PM me.
    I sometimes read replies on my phone, and forget to reply once I get on my laptop.

And most importantly.. If you want to quit the role play, please let me know.
    I will not be angry. I will appreciate your honesty.

However, if you quit without a word to me, and ignore my PMs, then you'll officially be on my black list- which means I probably won't role play with you ever again.
    :/
    Just have some manners, please.

(God. It's sad that I have to add this, but here we go..)

If you're a dude just looking to chat with a girl and do some kinky shit, then please don't message me. I will not hesitate to report you. I'm not looking for cyber sex, I'm not looking to get off. I'm looking for a ROMANCE role play, based on a taboo subject.

My main objective is ROMANCE, not SEX. So if that's all you're here for, please back the fuck up.
    I'm married, and I am not interested.

#1 Artificial Sugar, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. Hey, I'm very interested in hearing your two potential ideas. PM me?