Original poster

412125fe7a697cd305606f9ca75c6958.png

Discord | OOC | Interest Check | IC
[fieldbox="Plot, #000000, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]
Genre: Modern Fantasy, Drama, Action, Adventure
Requirements: Long-term commitment, patience, a healthy imagination
Writing Level: Advanced (or better), 2-3 paragraphs minimum
Post Speed: Once a week

Since the beginning of time, there have been elementals. Those who control the wind, fire, water, and earth. They hide as regular people and refuse to show their powers unless the people of the world are in trouble. There are only ever four elementals at a time, but every 100 years an elemental that has all three powers; unlike the other four who when they die off a new one is born. These people have come from every race and are known to pop up in any place but eventually, they all end up together. The elementals are naturally drawn to each other by the strings of fate.

In 1900 a woman was born with all four elements. She travelled the world helping people in any way she could. Eventually, she met up with the other four elementals and together they helped the world. They were in WW1 and 2 as well as the cold war with America. When the women died the world grieved and set up a memorial for her in the U.S.

Now in 2018 a new elemental had just graduated high school and is ready to start her journey in becoming the next elemental. Sadly the world is different now; they have been waiting for the next elemental to arise and some have even begun planning how to use this new person to there advantage. The other four are on the hunt for this elemental; only they have found nothing so far.

Will they find the elemental before these organizations do or will they succeed in finding him or her?

[/fieldbox]

I am intrigued

Reactions: Lulunopia
Is this meant to take place in the real world. As in, handle ISIS, and President Trump-type deal?

Or will it be a more fantastical sort of setting?

Is this meant to take place in the real world. As in, handle ISIS, and President Trump-type deal?

Or will it be a more fantastical sort of setting?
Yes, it is set in the real world. There dealing with a secret organization that is separate from the government. I'm still working on the name. I'm not sure what you mean by fantastical setting could you explain?

Yes, it is set in the real world. There dealing with a secret organization that is separate from the government. I'm still working on the name. I'm not sure what you mean by fantastical setting could you explain?
By fantastical I meant more in the "we're not dealing with actual current event issues in this RP"-type deal.

Just asking because these sorts of settings (in my experience) tend to deviate towards the overtly political, which is not always pleasant.

By fantastical I meant more in the "we're not dealing with actual current event issues in this RP"-type deal.

Just asking because these sorts of settings (in my experience) tend to deviate towards the overtly political, which is not always pleasant.
There will be no politics as I myself don't keep up with that. There will be mentions of the president but, that's it.

Looking for a 1 more character to start.

INterested!

• Love
Reactions: Lulunopia
I'm potentially interested, but I'm curious how you'll be working out who gets which element. Will it be on a first come first serve basis?

If anyone drops I would be interested. Is this limited to only 4-5 players though?

I'm potentially interested, but I'm curious how you'll be working out who gets which element. Will it be on a first come first serve basis?
Currently full but if any one drops I'll let you know.

If anyone drops I would be interested. Is this limited to only 4-5 players though?
Okay and yes there are only 5 players including me.