Symphonian Knights (An Outrageous, Outlandish, and odd premise placed in a serious situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi
Music. From the earliest stages of its development, humankind has had some strange fascination with the concept, building primitive drums and horns. Chanting along side of the beats pounded out by those around them. Why do humans have such an interest in such an act that appears mundane for survival, even in its days where its survival was its top priority? Though sciences of the modern day may strive to find the answer, they will never be able to uncover the true reason. For music is not something that can be calculated with algorithms, or observed to understand its nature. Music is an extension of ones mind. One's heart. One's own life, and soul. Though it comes in many forms, and even being developed and played by the computers and devices of the modern day, it still remains to have this connection with us to this very day. Music connects us all. The power of music is great, and people understand this. However, we only know a fraction of its power. When the spirit resonates with the music, power beyond belief can be summoned. Many musicians have only scratched the surface, but its power can indeed be felt even then. Most people interrupt this power as a change in emotion, however if truly master, the powers of space, time, nature and even the unknown can become your own. Unfortunately, many upon this world are forever distanced from such an experience and shall never know its true beauty

But all is not lost. For there are a select few who can understand the music completely. They are able to understand, the emotion and power of their songs. Fully able to control the powers given to them by their long deceased predecessors. Though, there are some who choose to abuse this wondrous gift. It is up to the others to protect the masses of the possible threats that await them. It is the duty of those blessed with this gift. The Symphonian Knights

Yes absolutely OUTRAGEOUS(Kinda like the Life Threads if people know what I mean)

That said this will NOT be super light hearted.

Characters will be Musical Prodigies in some way. Whether they be faceless dubstep artists, are the most talented violinist, or even a vocalist. Their powers will be bassed(hehe pun) on their prefered choice of music, and instrument. They can be a man of many instruments, but bear in mind that since their powers come from the spiritual connection with the music and instrument, that if they split their expertise, they can not be perfect in them both. Also, EVERYONE has the power to manipulate sound and send sound formed shockwaves. Unless use effectivley they will have no effect on others with the power... I need a name for that

HEAR THAT? I NEED A NAME FOR THOSE WHO CAN USE THE POWER! SUGGESTIONS?

anyway onto the character sheets

Name

(Be reasonable. I shall let you figure out the Definition of reasonable, but their will be intense fight scenes... hopefully)

Appearance
(Pics or Description. But no real life pics as they make me feel odd and out of place)

History
(Not very long. Maybe six sentences minimum. After that go crazy. Or don't. Your choice

Positive Character Traits
(List your character's good points.)
Negative Character Traits
(How about their bad points)
Genre
(Where are they in the music scene?)
Instrument
(What do they play/What equipment do they use to make their music?)
Song of the Spirit
(This is THEIR song. It is what makes them special, and where their power derives from. Its a weird concept for sure, so lets see how this goes!)

Alright now to see if this will even work!

Last edited:
Is this thread still on if so...
For those who can use power--->(Maestro?)

Name
Michael Laudrup

Appearance
Chiaki.Shinichi.full.660730.jpg

Male

History
Born and raised within wealthy family, Michael was educated with a high standard of education. His father was a conductor and her mother was a violinist, together they decided to make Michael as a musician just like them but Michael neglected their wish. What could be said? he was forced and can't resist the wish of his parent, he began to play and became a prodigy soon enough. With a matured age, he decided to went out of his house to get out of his parent's crib. He looked for other job but back without any result, until he found a small cabin lies on the mountain. At there he met Mr. Jones... a main that changed he life completely....

Friendly
Professional
Kind

Emotional
A bit of arrogance
Hard headed

Genre

Classic?

Instrument

Conductor's Baton or vocal

Song of the Spirit

Last edited:
What? SOMEONE CAME?! I thought this was just flat out not going to happen. I like Maestro. As for song of spirit think of it as a theme song but it actually has a reason to be there.

If your looking for a name still what about "Musicista" its Italian for Musician

Making my CS now =D

Name
Lunara "Luna" Asmodeus

Appearance

156.jpg

History
(Not very long. Maybe six sentences minimum. After that go crazy. Or don't. Your choice

Sweet
Unpredictable
Funny
Kind
Brave

Stubborn
Too Trusting
Closed Off
Fears

Genre

Rock/Pop

Instrument
Piano and Vocal

Song of the Spirit
Though theres many

What? SOMEONE CAME?! I thought this was just flat out not going to happen. I like Maestro. As for song of spirit think of it as a theme song but it actually has a reason to be there.

@Bolour Kardia 's Musicista sound's more catchy and interesting

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.