GROUP RP PLOTTING Survival RolePlay #2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Numbers are first come first serve lol

lol, you don't have to call it, just use it in your entrance post and the number is taken. Someone else tries to use the number they will be informed of their misfortune. Maybe I'll keep a list of in use numbers on the front page to make it easier on everybody

Well Laharl it was a good idea, but there's already 7 people rping at this point and I think that would be a bit difficult to make stick. Though I would like to discuss with you more on the layout of the islands and their attributions.

That is fine, people really wanted to restart this rp which is fine haha. Anyways as for the layout i could go find some maps of something. might help out. Or we could do like a "7 islands with one at the center" or even less. 4-5 islands total 3 surrounding 1 middle etc etc

The center island should be no mans land, perhaps where the regular villagers are, and they're all stuck on that island because of the beasts and the pirates so they've made their village there and just decided to exist cut off from the modern world. So the number of surrounding islands depends on the number of danger themes we want to have. I'm going to bed now, got school in the morning, but I'll be back tomorrow as I am every day, we'll get more on that, maybe come up with some maps. Good night! :)

Ill have to work on photoshop or something and make a map