1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
GUYS AND GIRLS ARE WELCOME! IT CAN BE CHANGED IF WANTED)

Ghost Isle Boarding school is very... intriguing. Everyone dresses somewhat oddly but in all it's just like any other high school. Except for the fact that cameras are everywhere and there's a cemetery for the backyard. It's in the middle of nowhere and the students are angels, witches, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and just about anything else you can think of. I'm Infinity!! I'm 17 and the new girl at Ghost Isle Boarding School and everything here is nowhere near as comfy as my old school in Jacksonville, Florida. The people here keep to themselves and most are flat out rude. I'm very outgoing and try to be friends with everyone! I try very hard to make friends with everyone I meet and I get sad if someone doesn't like me. I have long black hair that goes down my back, dark brown eyes with light brown specks and I'm 5 feel tall. I have an industrial piercing, my nose is pierced with a small diamond stud in it and I have my tongue pierced. I'm somewhat athletic and I play volleyball and do gymnastics. I don't have many friends and I don't make them easily, so when we moved I kept to myself and didn't really talk to anyone. Until the day that I met you.

If you're interested please PM me or something!!! GUYS AND GIRLS ARE WELCOME!!! Please use proper grammar. Thank you so much! <3 c: If you guys want to change anything we can! I'm open to suggestions

Last edited:
Go a partner yet?

If not, I'd be happy to oblige. :)

We should turn this into a huge paranormal highschool group roleplay!

That'd be great!! Oh gosh that's a great idea

Okay! Still looking for people to roleplay this? If you're going to make it a group one, then I'd love to join ^_^
I might make it a group. Not sure yet haha

Status
Not open for further replies.