Supernatural request.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danika

Original poster
First off, I would like to state that this is a fandom request that is put here because it will be a mature role-play.
So please do not have it moved to the fandom thread; thank you.

2ez5h5w.png

Supernatural Fandom Request

Fandom : Supernatural [TV show]
Pairing : Sam Winchester and my OC
Partners wanted : One, possibly two
Role-play style : Multi-paragraph & third person view

Role-play plot : Based on the TV show using the character Sam Winchester and my OC, Azriel. My character is an archangel that was woken by the Winchester brothers and Castiel after having been entombed for over 2,000yrs. After awakening, she used what little power she had at the time to gain the ability to understand and speak English by taking such things from Sam; this was done by kissing him and transferring the ability to speak/understand English from him. This role-play will find her traveling with the brothers because she is unable to use much of her power due to being entombed for so long. I am wanting some sort of relationship to form between her and Sam, even if it ends up being a purely sexual one; though I would like for them to have some sort of connection/bond. They are allowed to 'fall in love', but understand that Azriel is an archangel from the time before Christ was crucified, so much of the modern way of things will be confusing/lost to her. But that is also one of the other reasons why she is traveling with them, so she can learn about the modern world while she waits for her powers to fully return.

Reason for this role-play : These two are currently in a fan-fiction that I am writing, but have yet to finish because I am having a bit of writer's block. I wish to do a role-play with them in hopes of gaining back my inspiration and continuing on with the story. No, we do not need to follow what I have written. I merely am looking to put these two together and have something occur between them.

Links to where the fan-fiction is located : Deviantart [titled SPN] and FanFiction.net

2ez5h5w.png

This role-play can be done in the Mature[A] thread or in private messages.
Dean and Castiel are welcome in the role-play as well; even Destiel.
There is no specific spot on the timeline that this falls into.
If you have any further questions, feel free to leave them here or send me a private message.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.