Supernatural Governments

R

Ray

Original poster
So, I'm essentially creating an angel and demon form of government that is primary to a fictional town called Redwood. The town is set in California, but there is also the parallel universe composed of angels and demons that coincides with our world. Humans don't know of the angels and demons they are surrounded by because of the glamours that angels and demons use to conceal their true form. What I need help on is establishing the governments of both the angelic and demonic side of hierarchy.

I've listed myself some questions, but would like to have some more questions, specifically political and government-related so that I can develop a more complete version of each government. I'm not sure where to go with the history for each government so I was wondering if there was possibly any exercises in the government and politic side of things.

These are the questions I have posed to myself so far with each form of government:

[BCOLOR=transparent]What political system do they go by?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How long have they reigned and done service to their people?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What is their current goal or purpose for their people? Do they have any goals of their own?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What major events have happened in their history? How did they come to be?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Who are the political leaders within the government?[/BCOLOR]

More questions concerning government and politics within a fictional setting would be wonderful. I'd love it if there was some exercises, workshops, or something to help me move everything along and post my group as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration in helping out.

So, I'm essentially creating an angel and demon form of government that is primary to a fictional town called Redwood. The town is set in California, but there is also the parallel universe composed of angels and demons that coincides with our world. Humans don't know of the angels and demons they are surrounded by because of the glamours that angels and demons use to conceal their true form. What I need help on is establishing the governments of both the angelic and demonic side of hierarchy.

I've listed myself some questions, but would like to have some more questions, specifically political and government-related so that I can develop a more complete version of each government. I'm not sure where to go with the history for each government so I was wondering if there was possibly any exercises in the government and politic side of things.

These are the questions I have posed to myself so far with each form of government:

[BCOLOR=transparent]What political system do they go by?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How long have they reigned and done service to their people?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What is their current goal or purpose for their people? Do they have any goals of their own?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What major events have happened in their history? How did they come to be?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Who are the political leaders within the government?[/BCOLOR]

More questions concerning government and politics within a fictional setting would be wonderful. I'd love it if there was some exercises, workshops, or something to help me move everything along and post my group as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration in helping out.
Are you looking for someone to help form the government with you? Or just someone to bring up questions that might help you build each government on your own?

Are you looking for someone to help form the government with you? Or just someone to bring up questions that might help you build each government on your own?

Either way would be helpful.

Is this still being built?