Supernatural Fandom Roleplay, anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowday

Original poster
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in partaking in a Supernatural roleplay. It would be open to canon characters as well as OCs, and the basic plot is as such:

Taking place around mid-season 3, a large amount of supernatural activity erupts in the city of Detroit, and Sam and Dean take up refuge in their usual motel to investigate. However, it quickly becomes apparent that they're going to be staying for a long while. While investigating the cause of this sudden local spike in activity, they also learn that they are not alone - drawn in by the excitement, other hunters have flocked to Detroit for their share. Some of them are even staying at the same motel as the Winchester brothers.

This will be a no-holds-barred, fanfiction-esque roleplay, and we may be doing a lot of timeskipping to try out a lot of plots. This could go in a lot of directions - we will be assuming that both Winchesters are single, so romance is open, as well as anything, really. Just a hub of activity for canons and OCs. I intend on playing Dean, but that could change. All other canons are open. OCs could be hunters, civilians, demons - anything.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

I would totally be down for a Supernatural group roleplay! Count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.