Super!!!

J

Jho

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Super is just fine. If you sound happy or excited, I won't mind what you call me. [Aside from derogatory.]
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Female, 20.
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I love fantasy & meta-fiction. If my character can't do at least one thing out of the norm, then I likely won't RP it. I am normal every day of my life. My character being normal isn't escaping any reality.
What kind of characters do you usually play?
98% of my characters are female. Ranging from a 9'5" tank that is suffering from Schizophrenia and wields dual warhammers, to a gargoyle-like woman who is cannibalistic and is afraid of large fires. The ages range from 16-30, but almost never older or younger. I like to be accurate and reasonable when I portray my character, so if I stray from my age range, then it's more likely that I'll type something that's totally off.

Apart from that, I really love using characters that have subtle powers and forces me to think of creative ways for them to keep up with the norm. I also love characters that start off small and have a huge amount of potential to be powerful, instead of starting off powerful.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I do not understand this question, but since Angry Marines reminds me of One Piece and I am not fond of Twilight, I'll pick Angry Marines.
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Probably Primadonna Girl-Marina and the Diamonds.

Oh and quick little thing about me: I am learning American Sign Language and I am in love with it. So...if that tickles your fancy... ;0

Sounds fabulous to me. :D Hello and welcome to the site. I agree with the whole needing to not be normal in an rp. Trust me. xD Nice to meet you!

PM me if you're ever up for an rp. I usually do mature and I'm currently trying to use more guys. Not the best but looking to get better.