Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Super!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jho, Feb 23, 2013.

1. What nicknames do you like to be called?
    Super is just fine. If you sound happy or excited, I won't mind what you call me. [Aside from derogatory.]
    Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    Female, 20.
    What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    I love fantasy & meta-fiction. If my character can't do at least one thing out of the norm, then I likely won't RP it. I am normal every day of my life. My character being normal isn't escaping any reality.
    What kind of characters do you usually play?
    98% of my characters are female. Ranging from a 9'5" tank that is suffering from Schizophrenia and wields dual warhammers, to a gargoyle-like woman who is cannibalistic and is afraid of large fires. The ages range from 16-30, but almost never older or younger. I like to be accurate and reasonable when I portray my character, so if I stray from my age range, then it's more likely that I'll type something that's totally off.

Apart from that, I really love using characters that have subtle powers and forces me to think of creative ways for them to keep up with the norm. I also love characters that start off small and have a huge amount of potential to be powerful, instead of starting off powerful.
    Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
    I do not understand this question, but since Angry Marines reminds me of One Piece and I am not fond of Twilight, I'll pick Angry Marines.
    Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    Probably Primadonna Girl-Marina and the Diamonds.

Oh and quick little thing about me: I am learning American Sign Language and I am in love with it. So...if that tickles your fancy... ;0

2. Sounds fabulous to me. :D Hello and welcome to the site. I agree with the whole needing to not be normal in an rp. Trust me. xD Nice to meet you!

3. Nice to meet you too ;0;

4. PM me if you're ever up for an rp. I usually do mature and I'm currently trying to use more guys. Not the best but looking to get better.

5. Sure o.o