Super Rad Partner Search! (Looking for Male Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlourPower

Original poster
❝ Hi, so first of all thank you so much for taking the time to look at this and I hope we'll get to RP! I understand that there are a lot of rules below, so it's okay if you forget something, just don't get mad if I remind you. ❞

What You Can Expect From Me:

I write around two paragraphs for dialogue scenes, but hella more for non dialogue. The more you can write the more I will love you

My writing is overall literate, and though I will make some minor spelling errors it won't become excessive. I will swear in RPs, and the frequency depends on my character's personality

I can and will write NPCs of any gender but my main character is female.

I am known to send things that remind me of or are related to the RP. Don't be surprised to get images, songs, etc that remind me of our characters.

What I Expect From Partners:

Be reasonably active. I'm not expecting a post everyday, and real life always comes first, but if you're going to be gone for more than three or four days please have the courtesy to tell me

Write in the third person and be able to match my posting length. It's non negotiable.

If you lose interest or don't like something I did or said please, please tell me right away. I won't get mad or anything, I just don't want to be left hanging.

To demonstrate to me that you have read and understood my rules, please include the word "ladybug" somewhere in your message!

T H E P L O T S

The red and bolded roles are those I want to play. If neither role is red and bolded, then I have no preference as to which character I play. I am also open to your suggestions and mixing and matching these plots. The number of ☾ next to an idea is how badly I want to do an RP. Don't be afraid to approach me about doing an RP with less moons. I want to do all of these plots but some I just want to do more. We can talk content rating via PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat turned human x owner (neko or full human I don't really care) ☾ ☾ ☾

Character A somehow ends up in a mythical land (something akin to Narnia or Neverland) where they run into Character B who is a [Pirate] or [Fairy king] or [Leader of a rebellion] or [Anything you desire] who keeps trying to capture Character A and can't figure out how they always seem to vanish into thin air ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Character A goes on to deliver something to a lodge that Character B runs. Since the lodge is closing for this huge blizzard, no one is there but the two characters. It's hate at first sight but the blizzard has trapped them in the lodge together for the foreseeable future. (can also do a high school) ☾ ☾

Rebel x Loyalist (I don't have a clue as to the plot for this so please come with ideas)

Supernatural PIs/detective partners ☾ ☾

Knight commander x Disguised female knight ☾ ☾ ☾

Hades X Persephone inspired (I don't want to just rewrite the original story the exact same time period and plot) ☾ ☾

Character A is a high school student on the run from a horrible past who gets involved with Character B who begins to grow suspicious about the new student ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Character A gets pregnant from a one night stand with Character B. One of them skips town and then comes back. Surprise, surprise! Character B finds out they have a kid ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Criminal x Undercover cop ☾ ☾

Rival gangs ☾ ☾ ☾

Character A is bullied by the 'bad boy/girl' growing up. They move out of town and when they come back a few years later, they've become a badass themselves. And it's time to get revenge against Character B. ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Dragon shifter x human (human vs dragon war) ☾ ☾

Language barrier romance (i do have a possible plot but I'd be up for anything with this trope) ☾ ☾ ☾

Human mate x Alpha werwolf ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Rouge wolf x Alpha werwolf ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Character A gets pregnant from a one night stand with Character B. One of them skips town and then comes back. Surprise, surprise! Character B finds out they have a kid ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾
I like this one~
Human mate x Alpha werwolf ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾
I like this one~

:ladybug: [BCOLOR=#333333] LadyBug[/BCOLOR]

-S.W.

Hi I would love to do the Hades x Persephone one with you!!!!!!

If your still looking I wouldn't mind doing the cat turned human one.

Status
Not open for further replies.