Super powers?

F

Forgotten Hero

Original poster
If you could pick only one super power to have, what would it be? Mine would have to be teleporting. I live like a hour from work and you don't how many times I wished I could just blink my eyes and be there. Plus it would be a cool way to go on vacation. lol

Infinite money. inb4 OHHH I'LL FEEL LONELY AND BAD BECAUSE ALL I HAVE IS MONEY HURR DURR BITCH I DON'T CARE I'M GONNA BUILD A TIME MACHINE AND GET A JET WITH FLAME PAINT

Also Infinite money. I was gonna say Xray vision, but when you think about it...Infinite money is pretty much the same as being able to see anyone naked.

Infinite money... Haha. You would.
I think I've already answered this question recently...
Ah, yes.
The one that I would choose? The ability to shift my elemental composition without fear of losing molecules. Turn myself into atmospheric oxygen, get inhaled, and then turn into lead.

Also with teleportation I could visit all the cool people I meet online!

Hmm or maybe I'd want to fly. Or move things with my mind.

Total molecular manipulation. The ability to change your body in any way you want would be the most versatile power of all.

Immortality. I want to see what the brain can do given infinite time. If I have a 100 years can I do what Einstein did in 10? What are the limits to the knowledge I can accumulate?

Also, I want to live until the end of time. I'll probably go mad after a million years though.

What do you guys think of the ability to make real copies of things that you see? Oh, look, a fictional time machine on TV.... *BAMBITCHES* Now it's real. Brain power. Diggit.

And not just things you see.. but literally make anything you imagine -real? :D that would rock. I always wanted a unicorn.... I mean uh..~ SPACE SHIP! LOOK OVER THERE -pushes Stephie over and runs-

Well seeing as Batman's only real superpower is infinite money, I have to agree with borkness and October.

Because shityeah, everything I ever fucking wanted. Except friendship~

Infinite money is tempting, but I'm going to go with Telekinesis.

Gonna rob banks with mah brain and steal your infinite moneys.

I want the ability to create motion pictures of anything I imagine. 8D

Since I'm a welder in real life and am fascinated by metals, I think it would be cool to have Magneto's power and be able to control them...