Sup. Looking for smut basically.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Quiet Souris, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, here's the deal guys.

I love me some well thought out, plot heavy role-plays. Don't get me wrong, I love em.

But right now, I really want to do some smut. Like, pure unadulterated smut. If anyone is up for mxf or mxm or maybe....fxf smut, let me know. I can do it over Skype, kik, PMs or anything. Just really want some edgy smut.

Thanks for your time.

• Love Love x 1
  2. You into omega verse (O/B/A dynamics) ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep, definitely into that. Usually prefer to play an omega role but... I'm cool with most roles.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Do you prefer the omega role for the sub aspect of it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generally, that's my view on it. Plus the idea of an omega role, a slightly less demanding and forceful nature I think, compared the the dynamics between the others.

6. Ah, my idea the alpha is more submissive to the omega because of their business dynamics (gang leader x lieutenant - modern gangsters), but I really want to play the leader. I like the idea of a slight role reversal and power dynamic.

(the idea is here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/  ★-trash-baby.97318/ )

• Love Love x 1
  7. Hm.... okay, I'll bite. Send me a PM?

8. im interested in rping with ya if your interested?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sure, send a PM and we can plan.

10. Do you know of any animes, maybe we could do an RP plot from one of them?

• Love Love x 1
  11. I do know some anime, PM with a list that you like and we can find something.

12. Still looking? Don't have much of a plot idea right now. Thinking either brainwashed character or a shape shifting sex slave.

13. RP on Skype can be fun. I can PM my info if you want?

14. interested in anything. I'm down over PM if that's okay :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.