Sup folks! Name's Craimer, pleasure to make your acquaintance!

C

CraimerX

Original poster
Hello there, all! My name is Craimer Xegen (Cray-Mur Ex-Ay-Gee-En) and it's a pleasure to be here on Iwaku!

So, I've been looking for a roleplay site like this for the longest time, you have no idea! I've been to many places but there were all these dumb rules and restrictions to what you can do. Then, finding Iwaku, I feel like I can flow with my creativity! Anywho, I copied that little introduce yourself thingimajiger from a post because it looked fun.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Nicknames? Well, Jace! I enjoy being called Jace.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a male, and I am fifteen years of age.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
My favorite genre has to be romance. I dunno, I'm just good at it.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I play a whole load of characters! But, my go too has to be Jason. Half demon, half human badass!

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Angry. Freaking. MARINES. 'MERICAH.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
...I'm drawing a blank at this? This is the only downfall to being a DJ! There usually are no lyrics in Dubstep!
Uhhh... AH HA! I GOT IT!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAAA!

In all seriousness, glad to be here on Iwaku, and I hope to have many adventures in Roleplayland!

Hello, Craimer!

Welcome to Iwaku, glad to have you with us!

Your creativity can flow freely, no problem. ^^
But also feel free to stop by the
Academy and do some exercises, as well drop by the Cbox and chat with some of our members.

And if you need anything, feel free to ask!

Yay, another member! WELCOME TO IWAKU!
You sound like a fun person. And the name is cool.

Jace. I love that name. It sounds like some mysterious badass that should be put down with the RIGHT WEAPONS.

...Or your nickname. That works too. >>

Welcome to Iwkau, Badass Jace. I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire, and it's a pleasure to meet y---

....are you trolling me already? D: