Sunnepheia: The Prosperos Quest

*leans out from behind the curtain*

PSST! Everyone stay behind with Medwick so that we become slightly separated from the main group....

>_>

Everyone stop saying crisp!

Aww, but here we all are in our crisply starched uniforms, preforming a crisp march, and giving out spontaneous crisp salutes.

maaannn that makes me hungry, could go for some potato crisps right now with a ranch dip maybe or onion or bacon.... oh, btw I made my post, sir! *performs another crisp salute*

*prods [MENTION=2221]Chronos[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2210]lynzy[/MENTION] *

I'll get my post up soon as well, I've been busy this weekend with puppies starting to move to their new homes but now it's calming down.

Okay, we've fallen into the next valley. Medwick and Shardis are buried in the snowdrift. Caoimhe is laying at the top of the snowdrift. And Kal and Tegal are half-buried at the foot of it.

Dotcom, you can decide whether Aerie is buried too or managed to correct her fall.

Let's do some surviving.

My relative OCD is saying put her at the top, just to even things out. We'll see what happens.

I have a question~ that avalanche just crashed through where the convoy was. How far away have they gone? I was going to assume they can hear the commotion of all that snow. o-o

Yeah, they can probably hear us, but we've fallen maybe a hundred feet. They could send their aenigmas to communicate with us, but organising ropes and a rescue would take too much time and we'd both be caught out in the storm.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
"And then, everything went to shit. As things usually did whenever a cat showed up. "

These cat jokes have me rolling over in laughter DotCom!!

Reactions: DotCom
Thank you! I think.

For the record, I adore cats. I just feel like a bird-person would not.

• Love
Reactions: Sakura
Omg asmu, I'm going to die of laughter.
> she finds medwick half frozen buried im
snow
> doesn't ask if he's okay
< well she doesn't talk much anyways
> asks about the cat

LOL. The cat is so popular :3 hehe~

Reactions: lynzy