Summer's on its Deathbed (Fandom search)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emmelinejames

Original poster
Hi there! I'm Emme. (I know, I know, I put up things and then stuff goes wrong and I disappear from this site for lengths, but let's ignore that for now.) It's once again come that time where I shout into the void and see if anyone shouts back.

About me!
-So here's the thing: I'm currently looking for a roleplay to fill what little time free time I have lately with something fun. I have two jobs, one that I work daily and one only occasionally, and I have an ongoing health condition and college classes are once more imminent. These things can monopolize my time on some days and I will have to take breaks. (My life, like a star, has a tendency to implode rapidly and all at once)

-I'm just a slow writer in general with an awful attention span, so apologies in advance. My posting speed is usually 1-3 posts per week, occasionally more depending on my work schedule that week. Sometimes I have two days off, sometimes I have four, sometimes I have none due to extra hours and the fact that I require money to live.

-I've been roleplaying for a number of years now and I write regularly. I aim for two-three paragraph posts and I try to keep my quality of writing as high as I can, given whatever circumstances arise. Hopefully, my partner can do the same.

-I primarily play male characters, though I can and will double where required, and as for romances, I'm fine with either MxM/MxF/FxF.

-I love chatting and plotting with my partner. I can be pretty friendly when I'm not run off my feet with real life problems.

As for what I'm after:
(*= current cravings)

Harry Potter- I play any generations but Marauders. I prefer post-Battle, but I am open to others. I also love writing Quidditch scenes and could happily do an entire rp based around it (woo sports!) I also usually play Draco or an OC, occasionally Harry, if needed. I'm alright with any pairings really, I'm not picky.

Kingdom Hearts- I prefer modern aus, rather than canon/game settings. I usually play Roxas, or sometimes Axel. Again, alright with any pairing though I have a massive soft spot for Axel/Roxas.

Merlin (BBC)- I ~love~ modern aus, but like canon era well enough. I usually play either Merlin or Arthur, with Merlin/Arthur being my primary pairing here.

*Dragon Age: Inquisition- This game ruined me forever. Like, how dare you, Bioware. I have played the other games in this series, Origins and DA:2, so if you want to play characters from these games, that's awesome. I haven't roleplayed this before, but I have read and written my fairshare of fanfiction, and usually write my male Inquisitor Lavellan or Dorian Pavus (the saucy Tevinter stormcloud). I also have a massive love for male Inquisitor/Dorian as a pairing, as well as Cullen/male Inquistor, but I'm alright with any pairings or none. Platonic relationships don't get enough credit. I do love me some modern aus (in case you haven't spotted the trend) but game plot- either sticking to it or messing around with it- is also wonderful. Basically I love Dragon Age and everything to do with it. *

Game of Thrones- Honestly, I just really want a medieval fantasy rp right now and now that the show is back, it's rapidly consuming my life. I'm cool with playing canon characters/families or OCs (gotta love creative freedoms!), if you'd rather play outside of the books/show, that's totally cool.

*Something to do with Greek/world mythology!- Vague I know, but bare with me. I have very loose ideas for this one. Something set in Ancient Greece or mortals being blessed by Gods who act as patrons or just mythological creatures existing in general. Who knows. *

*Pirates- Need I say more? (I think not.) *

I don't have prepared plots for any of these, just a collection of ~notions~, but I love brainstorming with people as it tends to produce the best plots and stories. If you have any plots or plot devices you like, please feel free to pitch them. Also, if there are any other fandoms/pairings you're looking for, shoot me a PM and we can discuss them.

Edit: I've slowed my response down to one reply a week, due to my general inability to achieve any form of balance when it comes to writing or life.
Requests are filling up, but I am willing to take on maybe 1-2 more before I hit my capacity. Thanks to all for their interest ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.