Summer time

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Reina

The Dark Queen
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
In the mornings usually but only during the week. Weekends are devoted to the family.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Fantasy, Slice of Life
*cue Will Smith's Summer Time*

It's officially summer! I love the summer. Give me the beach, give me the sunblock, someone hand me my sandals! I love the warmth and the pool and all the things!

What are some of your favorite summertime activities?

I hate summer with a loathing passion. D:<

However, I LOVE swimming pools. I just haven't had a chance to enjoy mine much this year because the kids are always in it. 😂

Reactions: Reina
Summer suckssss. It's too hot and too sunshiney.

But I will say this. I love having my kid at home during summer break. <3 #1 I get to spend more time with him and #2 I get to sleep more. 8D I consider summer to be the 1 season of the year when I actually get to, like, sleep.

I LOVE the summer! While I'm not much of a beach person for the crowds and the hot sand, I do love collecting driftwood and seashells or just watching the waves and feeling the breeze and I loooove swimming. I would live in a swimming pool if only it were possible.

My favorite summer activity, though, has got to be camping. I look forward to camping trips every summer. I like the hiking through the woods and cooking food over a cozy fire. It's such a great time :D

being naked somewhere in nature (clothes are just unnatural^^)

and since public nudety is not a crime around here, I will sure take advantage of it :3