Sugar Daddy or Cougar-type characters on the prowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiramisu

Original poster
Hello! I'm Misu, nice to meet you! I am comfortable with playing any type of character, and lately I've been looking into working and developing a certain type of relationship; The Sugar Daddy/Mommy. I am aware that such relationships are usually shallow, but I would like to delve deeper into each character and their link to each other, that love may be of the game or not. You would be free to choose the type of character you want opposite yours, and know that I'm experienced in both MxF and MxM roleplay, though FxF could be possible but would need some convincing on your part! I'm cool with nearly all kinks as long as it's neither illegal or gross in my mind, and would love to make our plot into an intricate thing with time.

What I'm looking for is someone to plot and chat with me without making my head hurt just from reading what they say. I also want a few paragraphs per post and developing characters and events. I love when my partner is able to pitch ideas and work with less important background characters, and I'm looking for us both to have fun above all. So yeah, contact me either here or via Conversation if you're interested!

See ya!

Reactions: Jo T.
Are you still looking? Seems interesting.

Yup, conversation me whenever and we'll start.

Status
Not open for further replies.