Suddenly, bionic cats, thousands of 'em...

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Or just 1...

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vcy78rnDKiQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

For those who don't know why this is significant: this is a new type of prosthetic called "Itaps" (intraosseous transcutaneous amputation prosthetics) that actually anchors the prosthetic limb in the bone, using a specially made porus titanium alloy that allows the skin itself to actually grow into the metal (like antlers on a deer), creating a natural seal and preventing infections from happening. This is the 2nd time this was done with an entire limb replaced (this was done before on fingers), the first time being a British lady who also had the procedure done on her arm back in '07 but FUCK THAT BIONIC KITTIES WITH THE POWER OF SCIENCE.

Edit: HE NOW WALKS AMONG US. HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL OUR FUTURE CYBORG OVERLORDS TAKE OVER?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmDqVN7vr8E&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmDqVN7vr8E&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
That is seriously awesome!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
....I wanna see this too.

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
George Jetson says: Bionic dogs are better.

C

Captain Nic

Bionic dick? Didn't that already happen when somebody had his replaced with one of his own middle fingers?

Also, I welcome our new cyborg overlords.

S

Slyen

Today cats... TOMMORROW THE WORLD!

P

Paorou-sama

CYBORG CATS

DAMMIT, A NEW THREAT TO MANKIND

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Wait..is this Paoru outside of insanity?

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I like this development.

P

Paorou-sama

I need to beat your daily post rating.

I MUST BECOME... NUMBER ONE.

Although - srsly, cybernetics for animals? How about enhancements for humans first >:I