Sudden bot spam(not sure where else to post this)

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Figured I'd make a post though I'm sure mods and admins are already seeing it. I've gotten 2 near identical spam messages today about an "Emily" asking me to rate her nudes, and a link to some site. Just a heads up.

I only make note of this because I've never gotten spam on Iwaku before. And this was the same spam twice in one day. I'm expecting more, so figured I'd say something to give warning.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Sometimes a bot-attack is extra good and manages to break thru the filters. Sometimes it's an actual human doing all the registrations too

In any case, just report when you get them! D: We're currently getting hit hard by a persistent bot, and I just turned to manual approval of registrations until it's over

Reactions: LunaValentine
Sometimes a bot-attack is extra good and manages to break thru the filters. Sometimes it's an actual human doing all the registrations too

In any case, just report when you get them! D: We're currently getting hit hard by a persistent bot, and I just turned to manual approval of registrations until it's over
Done and done. Good luck boss owl.