Such A Small Girl For Such A Large Bounty OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myuka

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]Setting:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Human World: Set in today's world (2014) with all of its normal laws and limitations. Mainly based on US laws but that can be open for interpretation. People that have no demonic power reside in this world and create it's population (so, humans.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Demon World: Up for open interpretations (but this is what I'll start with.) All races and powers of demons reside in this world. Different continental areas just as the human world. Set with it's own laws, limitations and judicial system similar to that of the human world. Obviously certain laws have been created to address those with demonic abilities and powers. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Main Laws To Be Addressed: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Illegal Entrance: Unless given a proper visa demons should not be entering the human world for any reason. Visa passports are provided to those demons who pay the legal limit, pass their background checks and have professional (sometimes personal) business in the human world. Same laws go for humans (that know of the demon world). There should be no illegal entrance to either world and if such laws are broken the offender will be sent to prison awaiting trial. Only certain entrances and exists are available and heavily guarded. Though, if you look close enough, you can find illegal entrances (most of the time, unless you are able to create it yourself you pay a hefty fee to those illegal beings that opened the entrance). Half breeds do exist (half human half demon) in which case the world said half breed was born will be the legal world of residence. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Probation: A strict record is kept of those who are on probation and depending on the circumstances are tracked. Reinforcements may come unannounced at anytime to check on the being currently on probation. If probation is broken they are instantly sent to prison awaiting trial. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Communication: There is the ability to have open communication between the Human World and Demon World through phone calls and internet. If caught giving information that shouldn't be provided (if a demon shows their existence through photos or such to a human that doesn't already know of the Demon World) the offender will be sent to prison and await a trial. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bounty: A list of wanted criminals is provided to the public through internet access. Any person is allowed to collect the written bounty of any criminal. Keep in mind, if searching for a demon in the Human World you will need the proper visa to legally collect your bounty. Bounty limits are clearly set up as far a price, last seen location, associates, and preference of offender (dead or alive).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rules To Be Addressed:
Only Control Your Own Character:
Usually a pretty self explanatory situation. Don't get to controlling with other peoples characters. Small things, like a grab to the wrist and what not would probably be acceptable. You cannot kill of another persons character unless it has been decided by that creator.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Read Carefully: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Make sure to read the posts before you very carefully. So far this group has given lengthy and very descriptive posts, you must abide by what was previously written. For example, if a portal has closed before your post you cannot enter said portal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Accepted Members to This RP:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1) Myuka[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]2) The Returner[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]3) Gabriel Heartache[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]4) TreasureSniper[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]If You Want To Join:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]So far the people in this thread have given very detailed and lengthy posts that pertain to the newly developed plot line and fit together well. I would just like a detailed character description as well as an example of the post you would like to put into the thread. Give those two things to me in a private message and if you are accepted I will add your name to this list.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Questions or Comments: Please feel free to ask for any additions or clarification to the setting and laws. I'm open to other interpretations. Have fun![/BCOLOR]

Do you guys prefer I just add in information that is relevant to/or can change the world or story plot without discussing them? Example would be the suppressants and a little history between demon, humans and half demons if it conflicts with the story line or the world please tell me and I'll remove it. Also if anyone wondering what my time zone is it's +8 GMT. So the post you added after mine was around 1:30 a.m in the morning. xD

[BCOLOR=#000000]So far we have had no problems of adding information. In fact, it's made things much more interesting. I have a back story I'm working on as far as my characters interaction with Killo, I'm excited for that to come to surface at some point. By all means! Please add on![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]And seriously?! we must be in completely different places. By the time I'm done posting this it will almost be 7:00pm for me![/BCOLOR]

Guessing you would be somewhere in the united states, Colorado or Canada? lol

[BCOLOR=#000000]...Colorado is a state of the United States... Lol! But yeah that area![/BCOLOR]

In case you are wondering I'm in Malaysia, Sabah and heck yeah investigation success! (Google)

[BCOLOR=#000000]Too funny! I feel like using Google is cheating! Or helpful, hard to say![/BCOLOR]

I think it's time we discussed about who will be controlling Killo.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Right. When we first started the rp we thought The Returner should play Killo because he's the one who brought the character into play. However, if Returner doesn't want to then I guess the character is up for grabs! [/BCOLOR]

@TreasureSniper @Gabriel Heartache @The Returner

[BCOLOR=#000000]Just to keep everyone up to date on what is happening. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Returner has given me permission to be Sean just for one post so that we could give his character some sort of exit in the hopes that whenever "Sean" is able to return he may. As of right now, The Returner is pretty busy and at the moment will not be able to continue this rp. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]TreasureSniper, I hope you don't mind that I let Sean make an exit before the "bubble" or shield was up. I tried to make it so that he left before hand, if you have any sort of problem with that I do apologize but we wanted to have Sean exit before hand. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Also on a final note, I started the rp with more than one character already and originally The Returner was going to be Killo. Gabriel Heartache, would you be interested in playing Killo whenever he comes into play? If not then (if you want to of course) TreasureSniper could play Killo. I just wanted to ask Gabriel first to see if he was interested. [/BCOLOR]

I think I'll try my hand with Killo, hopefully it won't destroy The Returner's image of him/her.

Just to help with Killo, he is basically a psychopath. Imagine a guy with scars covered face, odd ook in his eyes as if he was measuring you for his dinner. He is clever, I mean very clever. After all, he built up his own company from scratch before he went nuts. When you attack him, he is bound to have loads of back up, traps and tricks up his sleeve. It won't be easy to get him, but it is possible.

When you interact with him, he tends to chuckle randomly and seemingly not funny comments. Sometimes, he talks to himself randomly too. But there is one thing prominent about him. Despite looking crazy, the glint in his eyes shows that he has enough of a hold on his consciousness and hasn't lost his mind that much, so everything he is doing or has done, he has done because he enjoyed doing it, not because he lost his marbles. He is just a very sinister character.

As to what demon he is, I will let whoever takes this character to decide, but he is a full demon. That is, unfortunately, a must for the amount of power he has.

Now for his weaknesses...well it's the fury little friends I mentioned earlier. So Myuka's demon type. He has a soft spot for them. Use Myuka in an intricate way as a bait and you should be able to get him ;)

Reactions: Myuka
By the way guys how do you want to proceed the story? Time to let Myuka and her gang rest while Tirion get trashed by Daiki or something else?

[BCOLOR=#000000]Really you have many options on your end and I'm okay with any. On my end I know I was going to have the small remainder of my team work on Canan in the hopes of some improvement. Tirion and Daiki seem to have many options as to what they could do. Maybe find a way to connect how Daiki knew so much about Tirion and his sister? It seemed like a nice twist, because at first Daiki made it sound like Myuka was the target, but it looks like that has or can change. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Also just so I have a bit more info, (and I apologize if you've mentioned this in previous posts) what exactly is Canon's condition? Has she been diagnosed with something or no? [/BCOLOR]

Well Canan's condition isn't that serious. Its only her demon half and human half ripping each other slowly destroying her body with it. Hope it didn't come as too much of a surprise to see her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.