Sub for Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Ms.Ezra

Original poster
Now that I have reached some stability with my college schedule, I've become active in my threads from the summer and looking for one more to get my feet wet in new territory.

A few of my threads have me playing the dom female role, but I'd like to try the submissive female so that I can enhance the other role. I'm open to female or male partners, and don't quite have a specific idea for a scenario so shoot me some ideas in a PM and we can talk it out.

I'm fairly flexible for any genre, but would prefer real-life settings just because it'd be easier to conceptualize everything else. Also liberal about the subject matter, as indicated in the tags I put on the thread so don't be afraid to shoot me your idea. The worst I can say is "No thank you".

I would not mind doing a role play with you. I've been doing dominate for quite a while and would love to Role Play as a submissive. I only really do Female x Female (Yuri/Lesbian), please feel free to PM me, I do not mind most types, but do have limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.