Street Race

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inati

Owl of Romance
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
Weekdays: After 2:30 PM PST. Weekends: staggard
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Story:

A pair of twin siblings, a boy and girl, have grown up their whole lives loving cars and the thrill of racing though they have chosen two different paths to travel: the brother moving on to compete in the Indianapolis 500 every year as a professional race car driver and his sister taking a more daring road as a street racer. While at one of the brother's races, the sister meets a rather interesting and handsome man, a man so close to her world and yet so far from it, a man that she begins to fall for and who begins to fall for her.

This is a romance between, primarily, the street racing sister and her professional brother's competition/friend. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Thank you!

I'd be interested in playing the "Professional brother's competition/friend" I'm not personally super-mechanic savy, but know enough to make myself sound knowledgeable haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.