Streaming Bloodborne right now!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Chilly birb
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Online Availability
Anytime after 5pm, my time, most days.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
I know there's a stream list thread, but I'd like to post when I'm live, and actually make a sort of lets play out of this, since I have the opportunity to. I'll be doing a run cosplaying the doll, with online interaction (and even passwords if you all want to join.), It could be really interactive for those of you who want play with me.

I'll likely be doing this an hour or so at a time (possibly daily, if I get any interest) over the course of a few weeks, and I'll post in this thread when I get online... Here is... My brand new twitch channel!

The more of you I get to watch, and the more of you who think this is a good idea, I guess I'll play more, eh?

Finished streaming for the day! I played without dying for a good little time, (even without a weapon until I got a saw spear), and finished the stream with a Cleric Beast kill. I'll inform you all when I next stream, even if nobody shows up~

I'll be streaming Bloodborne again very soon (in a few minutes, likely.) I'll be playing the doll again.

I'll probably stop once I've gotten the Doll set and fought Vicar Amelia, if I do it in 2 hours.

Almost 3 hours in... I need to beat bloodstarved beast to get the doll set, then I can stop.

Offline now. I'll play more tommorow.

Playing again! I might quit early to see if I can snipe lobos's stream if he summons people before the maintenence time.

Status
Not open for further replies.