I'm going to be my own kind of princess
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- Writing Levels
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Depending on the RP, I can be either. But most of the time I'm passive. I'll help you direct traffic, but I don't like to be in charge usually.
- Favorite Genres
- In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Yaoi, furry, horror/gore (there are very few exceptions there)
And once inside, they would find the hall mostly barren. Save for a large table at the center of the hall, 8 beings of different races around the circular table. 7 sit in metal chairs, and 1 of them stands at a podium. The large room is lined with guards and scribes and assistants. There is a voice coming from the direction of the table, a deep female voice. “-wrong to br-” but the voice cuts off as the Strangers enter. As one the 8 beings look towards Benjie and Richard, none of them seeming particularly pleased, save for the woman standing at the podium. She smiles politely, perhaps diplomatically. Arah, the Barbin child that had been sent to fetch them, now runs ahead of the group towards the woman at the podium. As she does, she points towards Genessa and the group with a pleasing smile. And a series of short purrs and growls comes from her throat. The woman at the podium nods to her as she smiles, her own long tail flicking back and forth. Arah nods, as if they had just spoken whole sentences to one another, and then the child moves to the opposite side of the podium, staring wide eyed at the oncoming Strangers.
Chize now moves back to her podium as she continues. “I am of the southern Barbin tribes, as you may have noticed.” Standing now at the podium, she motions to each Council member as she introduces them.
Ms.Ezra , Nomad-22 , Gands , Dunruffle