Strange new arrivals plotting thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cyberelite2k

Fluff lord
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Okie dokie folks heres the plotting thread.
Fun thing to think of as we wait for more folks for a bit, how do you think the characters are going to get along ^^

I'm thinking Clint's probably not going to know what his semblance is for a good while, and probably would struggle with projecting his aura too during the beginning. Dude's not used to actually having abilities beyond the average human, and he's used to keeping up with people who do.

As for how he'll mesh with the other characters, I imagine him probably getting along with Yang with the rule of cool vibes. And puns. Probably a disaster duo if we're being honest.

He probably has mixed feelings about Mec, after fighting too many killer robots he's just a bit leery about trusting one that has the occasional homicidal glitch.

He isn't sure what to make of Noire, but would probably start counting the number of grimm he killed in a fight just to beat her count since it seems like it would be funny.

Uni probably brings out his more protective side seeing as she doesn't seem as hardcore as Noire and his tendency to look after the younger people he comes across.

Clint having trouble with his aura and semblance is actually really cool, makes sense aswell

I can see Mec trying his best to gain Clints trust, after an incident in his homeworld he hates what he was previously and is improving himself and wants to prove as such

I can see Mec trying to learn some puns to improve his communication skills and asking Yang for assistance...plus the yellow hair reminds him of his precious sunflower so itll make him feel more at ease. Just a funny potential pal

Mec would just be curious on Noires more tsundere traits and will see it as her just being not too social like himself. Probably wpuld agree with her if she said Lastation's tech was better than him (he...really hates robotnik currently)

Uni tbh i can see Mec just trying to help her confidence/feeling of inferiority to her sister in his odd way basically through short encouragements and just helping out however he can

He isn't sure what to make of Noire, but would probably start counting the number of grimm he killed in a fight just to beat her count since it seems like it would be funny.
Haha. Noire's quite competitive sometimes so trying to actively keep a body count against her is going to be tricky. Especially Uni, since Uni is the expert of First Person Shooters back home.

Uni tbh i can see Mec just trying to help her confidence/feeling of inferiority to her sister in his odd way basically through short encouragements and just helping out however he can
Mec would be turned down quite a fair bit since her Tsundere side wouldn't allow anyone to best her. But she has been a lot more open to receiving help over time. Mec should be glad it's Uni and not Nepgear, Nepgear upon seeing Mec would try to open him up and find out how he operates, considering she is a massive tech geek.

Noire would probably not get along with Yang that much, considering how much she would remind her of Neptune's antics. The puns and constant teases would not help in the slightest.

Uni might, but it varies.

Uni and Clint... Clint better try his harder to stop her from trying to mess with his weapon. Weapons are uh, kind of Uni's thing. Think of Ruby's old obsession with other people's weapons. Uni literally has several high grade weapons as decorations in her room, and knows virtually any and all weapons off the back of her head. Barrels, Attachments, Scopes, Bullet types, you name it, she knows it.

• Wicked
Reactions: AshenAngel
Tbh if someone asked how Mec worked hed try his best to explain but point out hes made of scrap parts mostly atm XD.
Mec would then to just be supportive...well as best a scrap robot can bd

Clint better try his harder to stop her from trying to mess with his weapon.
I'm just imagining Clint bonking the little weapon gremlin with the shovel form of soulstring.

Yang will try to make friends with just about anyone, really. There of course will be others she would feel closer to, but she will gravitate towards anyone until they give her a reason not to.
Now when/if they all say they're from a different world... she would be like.... ooooookay.... that's.. uhh.... nice?

Edit: My brain is a little wore down right now. was really productive this week with getting work done at my house and the church.So my brain is like... nope! done for now!

Last edited:
Yang just seems uber nice ^^, i bet shell be so fun to interact with.

Its okay to be tired bud, take it easy ok

So am I to assume they are all going to be attending Beacon? Do we have thoughts on class structure?

Yes theyll all be attending Beacon bit i haven't thought fully on class structure.

Btw if needed i can make the rp thread, so we can pass the time and all (i really need to remember how to use a template thingy)

Would we start before the school year actually begins? Like everyone arriving?

Yeah, gives us time to develop interactions and wait for any more folks, id invite some if i knew anyone XD

Sounds good to me. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.

Okie, will make the thread soon and if anyone yall know might be interested let em know ^^

08f2ce2fd5c59384b3d32625dbd507876b4f5d3f_00.gif

Ready whenever!

Here we go, sorry for lackluster start, mecs a bit difficult to start with XD

Reactions: AshenAngel
Hello! Interested in playing a character here?