Strange girl MxF

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I am looking for someone to play a male character for a roleplay that will contain some supernatural elements in it!

One girl in school who just so happens to be in the same classes as one of the more known male students, is not only strange, but strange in a way that it makes one very much curious about her. She doesn't act like any of the other silent girls in the school either, she always seems on watch for something, or muttering to herself, and is usually seen with her nose in a book that had some very odd lettering on it, if it's lettering at all. Getting to know her better means getting dragged into a whole new world where things are not entirely what they seemed. So after learning more about the silent girl, and getting dragged into this new world, learning things aren't what they seem, her classmate meets all of the creatures that actually exist, and are part of the world's daily on goings. But it also brings dangers too, but not dangers to him as many would think, someone isn't too pleased with the girl, and is now needing to be protected.

Please pm me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.