evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
You're stranded on an island. What three things would you have with you? No people.

I would have:

1. Water
2. Radio
3. Matches

1. Lighter.
2. Hand-crank radio.
3. Fishing rod.
I really don't care about escaping, I'm gonna eat fish on a beach and listen to the music rotation on KEXP until I die.

Wilson :D

Seriously though, water, a knife and not sure about the third thing. Maybe matches.

It shouldn't be too bad if I get stranded on the island of Montreal, har har.

1. Fire steel
2. Water purification device
3. Tent

Stuff like a fishing line can be made out of materials you find on the island, with bugs as bait, as can stuff for hunting like spears.

Water's going to be your major concern, so you need something to make sure you don't shit yourself to death after drinking it (I saw this awesome thing that is like a big straw that has a bunch of filters in it that say you can drink right from rivers and what not and it be perfectly safe, I'd totally buy one if I can find some reviews for it), and starting fires is pretty much essential. Since I know I probably can't ignite a fire by rubbing sticks together, and lighters and matches are finite, fire steel sparks when a hard surface (like a knife blade or the piece of metal that comes with it), and it is pretty much effective regardless of the weather. A tent's pretty obvious, it's a proven dry piece of shelter and it keeps the bugs out.

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie and junebug
My sanity won't be coming with me, so I don't think it will matter what I take with. It will just be me and the people in my head.

1. EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radiobeacon)
2. Water Purification Device, as per @Dervish
3. Waterproof matches

Most of which all could be found in a lifeboat from a sunken ship/downed aircraft. Should be enough to last until rescue.

1. Lifestraw, as mentioned by Hana
  2. Bug net
  3. Soap bar. Hygiene is important, always.

1. A radio.
  2. Spare clothing (for changing purposes or to make bedding, bandages, etc).
  3. A box of matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.