Stop by for abit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HollowCreation⊙

Original poster
Hej, let's get down to business, shall we? 18+ ONLY. Sorry dolls.

I do mainly MxF and FxF. I will not do MxM. Not really my forte. I can post a minimum of two para's. I can also post more depending on how into the story I am at the moment. I usually just try to match my partners post. Since I have a LOT of free time, which I'm not too proud of right now, I can reply pretty much everyday.

I LOVE horror and zombies. I love just about any zombie rp. Haha. I also like some romance, action, realistic fiction of sorts, fantasy, and sci-fi (Though I haven't done much sc-fi rps, I would still love to try it.)

*-(Next which gender I prefer to play. If its not there, just means I dont mind.) ~ -This means I am craving to play it (:
° - Which role I'd prefer to play

----------------------
Fandoms.
The last of us _NCs
~
Alien Isolation_NCs
Borderlands_NCs
~

Misc.
Zombie Ap.
~

Pairings!

°Blind person/ gang member_ MxF*
Club owner/ dancer°_ MxF*
Neko/scientist_ MxF/ FxF

Right now that's about it. I'll post more when I think of any. Or just give me any suggestions.

Reply on here or just PM me if your interested (:

Still looking! Really craving some zombie action right now!~

I'd love to volunteer. I'm not familiar with the fandoms you list, but might be able to do zombies. Is it two zombies or a 1 + human?

Haha. It's usually just two humans. Or.. Well, if you wanna pm me, I'm sure we could figure something good out.

Status
Not open for further replies.