Stop by for abit?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HollowCreation⊙, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hej, let's get down to business, shall we? 18+ ONLY. Sorry dolls.

I do mainly MxF and FxF. I will not do MxM. Not really my forte. I can post a minimum of two para's. I can also post more depending on how into the story I am at the moment. I usually just try to match my partners post. Since I have a LOT of free time, which I'm not too proud of right now, I can reply pretty much everyday.

I LOVE horror and zombies. I love just about any zombie rp. Haha. I also like some romance, action, realistic fiction of sorts, fantasy, and sci-fi (Though I haven't done much sc-fi rps, I would still love to try it.)

*-(Next which gender I prefer to play. If its not there, just means I dont mind.) ~ -This means I am craving to play it (:
    ° - Which role I'd prefer to play

----------------------
    Fandoms.
    The last of us _NCs
    ~
    Alien Isolation_NCs
    Borderlands_NCs
    ~

Misc.
    Zombie Ap.
    ~

Pairings!

°Blind person/ gang member_ MxF*
    Club owner/ dancer°_ MxF*
    Neko/scientist_ MxF/ FxF

Right now that's about it. I'll post more when I think of any. Or just give me any suggestions.

Reply on here or just PM me if your interested (:

2. Still looking! Really craving some zombie action right now!~

3. I'd love to volunteer. I'm not familiar with the fandoms you list, but might be able to do zombies. Is it two zombies or a 1 + human?

4. Haha. It's usually just two humans. Or.. Well, if you wanna pm me, I'm sure we could figure something good out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.