Stock Character Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

For the most part, we're all dynamic and complex people. Most of us have hidden dimensions, some that they've never even shown anyone.

But now take that and compress it.
I'm curious about what kind of cast we would have if we squished ourselves into little character boxes.

Like the ones listed here:
Stock Characters - TV Tropes

Are you an "apron matron"? The "butt monkey" maybe?
There are fun quizzes with results like this but this time, I want to know what you think about yourself! The options feel practically endless.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Cloudcuckoolander and sometimes Deadpan Snarker sounds like me :P

If I'm being honest, Defrosting Ice Queen and The Confidant are me. (:

The Caretaker for sure. Probably the Everyman, Klutz, and plucky comic relief to extents as well.

The Snark Knight

Tomboy
The Reliable One
Sometimes Deadpan Snarker

Probably every comic relief character lmao,
Bumbling Dad
Born unlucky
and definitely Agent Mulder
lmao

Wet blanket wife for sure.
Add to that some the Confidant and the Care taker et voila. You have yourself a Greenie.

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
Agent Mulder. Also in some ways, even though I'm not a professor, the Absent-minded professor.

Somewhere betwenn Cloudcuckoolander, Know-nothing Know-it-all, The Caretaker, a slight tinge of The Klutz, and something rather indescribable else. Perhaps Absent-minded Professor.

I've been fitting so well into the shark knight lately it's almost concerning.

Agent Scully is also a pretty big one.

If we're boiling it down to just one trope then I'm definitely The Snark Knight.

I had a difficult time trying to find one that I fit into best...

But going off of the perception of me from the outside (which is, what TV viewers would see anyway), I'd say... Crazy Awesome

Accidental Pervert and Directionless Driver. Both sum me up fairly well, sadly. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.